Thread: Finally, It's arrived

Deleted user

I was wondering why I cannot contact this guy over the RG personal messages. I wanted to help him stylize the fiction and submit it here instead of linking to DeviantArt.

Guess it's time to start DA messaging emoji

Eh, he deleted his account. And Filip, I didn't know you are a member of Deviantart. Can I see your gallery?

Eh, he deleted his account. And Filip, I didn't know you are a member of Deviantart. Can I see your gallery?

Oh, well, I do have a profile. It's empty.
You see, I don't use it that much. If ever is something posted there, it'd be my idea for a Shovel Knight character representing me - obsessed with acting, theatre and experimenting in early cinematography (very, very early). The stage would be called Grand Backstage, and the guy would be called *drumroll* Premiere Knight *embarassing horn*.

Back to the topic, he deleted his account? I though some mods were behind this.

Deleted user

Someone has to have done something that was against the guidelines. this thread was JUST made

Oh yeah. His account got deleted and the message is empty. Maybe he did something wrong. And the name's Premiere Knight? Not bad, actually.

The person who made this thread deleted their account. If they were banned, their username would still exist, and it would say "Banished" under their avatar.

That being said, I don't really see a point in this thread, since the original post was deleted.

[Thread locked]