Thread: Problems

*Phew* Good that he or she can't access them! emoji

And that stat card is not working… AGAIN!!! emoji *sigh*

I can't make a list in the list. When i check it in preview it works, but after sending the message, there is just one list. emoji
Here is a link
Hopefully it works… emoji

EDIT:It works!!!(I mean the link, not the list…emoji emoji

You have to type a text between the two URL tags so it can work perfectly, or you can simply copy and paste the URL without the tags emoji

OK. emoji

In the characters section of quest for booty, it isn't working when you select a character, 404 error

Indeed, I'll make sure to report this to our admin emoji

I don't have a problem but I do not understand the instructions for Dynamic Themes.

Design switch or PS Themes ?

PS Themes

PS Themes

I prefer downloading the themes from sites from my PS3 directly. MY USB transfer doesn't work.
So go to this site from your PS3 and download the theme. It's much easier. Try googling 'best ps3 themes' as well. There are some pretty good ones out there!

When I try to delete one of my posts it just shows a blank page and doesn't load, also what do you have to do to become a moderator?

Contact another staff member and discuss it with them. It's not up to me though, it's up to Vince to make you a moderator.

PS Themes

I prefer downloading the themes from sites from my PS3 directly. MY USB transfer doesn't work.
So go to this site from your PS3 and download the theme. It's much easier. Try googling 'best ps3 themes' as well. There are some pretty good ones out there!

I can't download PS3 theme, from my PS3 directly….It's not working…..I don't know….