Thread: Problems

Me neither

Me neither

Go to your PS3 internet browser.

Deleted user

I have a question. Is this site compatibile with Vista? Because, when I go to this site from computer with vista - computer will freeze and it restart itself… Why this happenig?

The site's compatibility has nothing to do with the Windows version you're using (I have 2 computers running on Windows Vista, and they didn't have any problem so far). We recommand to use Firefox or Chrome though emoji

found one tiny error, when viewing the big pic of Orvus in his character profile, in the bottom right corner it says "sigmund" insted of orvus.

Not a big deal, just letting you know

Deleted user

I just notice this thing… When you click on Ratchet Gladiator Characters (in English) Namely Ratchet and Clank, they has got their job in French. Ratchet – Mécanicien; Clank - Agent de Ratchet; oh and I forgot on Courtney´s „STATUS“ she has write „Personnage secondaire“. Please could you write this in English?

Me neither

Go to your PS3 internet browser.

And what I do in PS3 internet browser?

Use triangle and choose the "Enter adress" option that has just unveiled. Then type the site's adress and use the links available on the site to access the PS3 Themes Page. emoji

You might not understand this,but there is a soundtrack missing in Tools of Destruction.I noticed that if you die during the final boss and then return,you will hear a different soundtrack that was not heard from the game yet.Can someone please rip this from the game?

Hi there. Is there any particular reason why whenever I try to download a video from the Media section all I get is the audio? This keeps happening to me for both the French and English version of the site, and in both Internet Explorer and Firefox. Help…?