Thread: Collector's Edition worth it?

Okay, for all of you who got the CE of ACiT, was it worth it, and apart from a 3D box, what am I missing? Also, on eBay Australia, you can buy Singapore goods, and this guy is offering ACiT CE for $59.99 when it's normally $109.99
I've bought goods from Singapore before, and they turn out to be from either China, or Taiwan.
Besides, you get what you pay for!

So is it worth it?

You get the special cover, which is really cool (I insist on "cool"emoji, a small artbook, and a PSN voucher code to gain access to the Insomniac Moon as soon as you get to travel in space with Aphelion. I paid it 5 more euros than the simple edition, so I do not have any regrets. I think it worth it, since this is the only collector's edition of a R&C game on the market.

Deleted user

I wish I could have gotten it while it was available over here :O I sometimes see second hand copies of it online but the codes are usually used. But yeah, I'd definitely get it if I could.

I don't really trust 'sellers' from Singapore, once I bought a PS3 controller from Singapore, and it turned out to a be fake Chinese copy that felt like I was holding melted plastic. It stopped working after a few hours.
Can you get the Moon in normal edition, and what is it?

Everything available as a code is aquired in-game, the codes just give you early access to it. For instance, the Cryo-mine Glove is usually available on Zanifar for a hefty amount of bolts, but the code puts it into your Quick Select at the start of the game for no cost.

I was lucky enough to get a version which had ALL FOUR pre-order codes in it, so I certainly thought it was worth it.

Deleted user

I can see a 2nd hand copy over here for sale… might try to get it. Has everything with it and is in good condition, but the codes have been used (of course) but are they even worth it anyway, the codes? (I know it also gives early access to the museum, but I don't mind unlocking it the hard way lol)

I can see a 2nd hand copy over here for sale… might try to get it. Has everything with it and is in good condition, but the codes have been used (of course) but are they even worth it anyway, the codes? (I know it also gives early access to the museum, but I don't mind unlocking it the hard way lol)

Lucky you, in Oz, the collectors editions go so fast, and never return as pre-owned.

Deleted user

Ah nevermind, the seller removed my bid this morning (which ticked me off big time XD) because he/she didn't trust me o_o (I have no negative feedback neither)

Well, I'll keep an eye out for another one anyway, or just settle with the normal version when I get my own PS3.

I bought it for €59,99
Thats worth it, but $59,99 is I think to mutch, you dont get anything special with it…

Normal edition is good to.

I bought it for €59,99
Thats worth it, but $59,99 is I think to mutch, you dont get anything special with it…

Normal edition is good to.

So maybe I so stick my baby normal disc…..

My CE came with codes for all four pre-order bonuses. So yeah, no regrets here.

My CE came with codes for all four pre-order bonuses. So yeah, no regrets here.

Can you still get CE from where you're from, i'm out of luck if you're from the US or UK……..

Deleted user

Found another CE version for sale in an auction, hoping I win this time and DONT get my bid removed XD but if I lose again then oh well, I'll just get the normal version emoji

Quest for Booty is kinda hard to get here (at a good price) it's always over $30 around here, and that's not really worth 4 or even less hours of gameplay… but I will settle for that if I really have to.

Quest for booty is ok, yes its only about 4 hours long but I only had to fork out €15 for it anyway so I don't mind.

If your really stuck for a cheap QFB, try eBay or if you dont mind not having the box (I know I did mind) download it from PSN for €15 (or $)

I got my Awesome poster off eBay too emoji