Thread: What Video Game Are You Playing right Now?

I've heard of i-Ninja but never played it. But it's good to hear if it's a good game for an a underrated one, I may need to check it out.

the game maybe addictive and fun, but watch out for some missions because they are pretty impossible to beat. So if you want some really hard challenges in your gameplay, then this game might be for you.

Here's an interesting fact about I-Ninja:

This game was developed by some well known names such as Gary Goldman and Don Bluth. You know, the same people that made the films Secret of NIMH, An American Tail and Land Before Time. emoji

Ok, that makes it more win.

Finished Final Fantasy XIII. Took me 165 hours. Now I must play for 500 hours for the plat. I am scared, really, I am.

am I the only FF gamer here?

I think I played Final Fantasy X(can't really remember,don't understand Roman Numerals that well.)From what I remember,I was stopped at a boss that was literally impossible to beat.

Anyway,right now I'm playing Jak X on Hero Mode,but it is very hard.

I'm also playing Ratchet and Clank:Size Matters on the PS2(yes,I have it,too.*frowns*)Just finishing up the game by fully upgrading the RYNO and the remaining two Titan weapons.

But really,I don't have a lot games to play right now. emoji

Right now i am playing Transformers: War for Cybertron. i have just today finished the main story and i have tried
a bit of the multi-player which is surprisingly quite good.

after I check a few things I'm going to play little big planet that game is so awesome emoji

Deleted user

Me and my partner have been playing A Crack in Time emoji as well as Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty before that.

Deleted user

I haven't played any games for a week, so it'll probably be a month or two for me to purchase a new game to try out. But since I caught some kind of sickness this week from my summer job at a home daycare, I think I will play some video games tomorrow on my day off. :P

Perhaps some Beyond Good and Evil will calm my nerves down. emoji

I just bought Bioshock 2, It's pretty good, and it's cool being a Big Daddy in the game. I also find it a tad scarier than Bioshock 1 due to random attacks by the Big Sisters and creepier music. I'm only on about the third level but it's good so far.

Deleted user

I've recently got a few games for my PS2 from my cousin.

Over the weekend I've just played Ratchet: Deadlocked and boy it was a short game, but I do admit that the gameplay was pretty addictive. It was fun overall, but I would say it's my least favourite game from the Ratchet and Clank series.

Now I'm starting to play Sly 2 and it's pretty great so far. I can't say too much about it since I've just started playing the game today, but I spotted a slight minor problem with the copy I got. When I watched the first or second cel shading story cutscene, the frame size was quite short compared to the other cutscenes. Not only Sly 2 had a cutscene problem, the epilogue cutscene with Dr.Nefarious in Ratchet: Deadlocked had that same problem too. But you know, it ain't a huge deal. At least the cutscenes aren't skipping or anything, which was something I was quite worried about.

Then when I finish Sly 2, I'm going to try out Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. But, that might take some time to start playing that game. I've been too busy with my summer job so I don't have time to play a lot of games at this point.

I was playing Pokemon Sliver(not the remakes, the old GBC verison), but apparently it isn't saving my game. guessing the batteries in the cart is dead D=

You can actually fix that. My friend did it a few weeks ago, and I'm about to do it as son as I figure out a way to open the darn cartridge.

red dead redemption, infamous en some uncharted online…

Demon's Souls, ACiT, Bayonneta, and much more!

Whatever I feel like playing at the time, whether it's R&C, LBP, WipEout, Jak and Daxter etc. emoji

Deleted user

I just finished Sly 2 yesterday and my goodness it was a really fun game. It became my favourite game from the Sly Cooper trilogy. There were moments that kind of annoyed me in gameplay though, but it was the surprises from the story and overall experience that made me like this Sly game the best.

Now I've just started playing Prince of Persia: Sands of Time and it is really an awesome game. I would say it's even better than playing God of War. I love the puzzles, the platforming and the story presentation so far, but the fighting combat is something you have to get used to though.

And maybe after or during playing Sands of Time, I'll be playing Banjo-Kazooie. Which I got the game recently at a convention from last weekend.

I've been playing pokemon mystery dungeon sky earlier …. heck I've been playing alot of that lately I even daydream of crossovers of R&C and Pokemon while playing it emoji