Thread: What Video Game Are You Playing right Now?

Deleted user
Sometimes, too far is just too far with blood and nudity. I think it's sick.

It's disgusting yes, but not as sick and disturbing as the Manhunt series. Now that would be one game series that I would not play at all, with it's sick and twisted gameplay and visual content. Controlling the character that would torture people in a very unpleasant matter would be something I would really furiously debate on.

I can see why people wouldn't want Manhunt or Manhunt 2 to be released in stores, especially in Australia.

Manhunt is banned in Australia.
GoW was banned, along with every extremely violent game.

I personally am fine with blood in my games/movies/cartoons and Anime/Comics/etc. It's really things like Saw and Manhunt that I can't really take. Just the themes of mindless torture/killing (the GTA kind of killing I don't like, mindless violence games is A-Ok otherwise) just doesn't do it for me. Not saying it's sick, I just don't find enjoyment in seeing people get put though pain but without a plot, which is why I don't care for the Saw movies

But dear goodness, I still need to get my hands on GoW3 (we have it, I just haven't played it yet lol)

Deleted user

At least Kratos in God of War has some kind of purpose to kill the Greek Gods and monsters so violently. emoji

But yeah, I'm not really into violence things myself, but I could handle watching a few violent moments, mostly in games and cartoons. As to live-action stuff like horror films for instance is where I get a little grossed out, depending how violent and graphic the visuals are.

But dear goodness, I still need to get my hands on GoW3 (we have it, I just haven't played it yet lol)

I assume you don't have the time to play the game at this point? emoji

Dante's Inferno was sick. I mean, I only saw the PSP version being played and that was gross enough. What kind of sick developper makes players kill babies for points? Loool :P

Anyway, moving on…! My boyfriend is playing Bayonetta at the moment, and that is pretty much sex in a box. Nothing else to say about that game :P

Anyone here played the Fable series? I'm looking foreward to Fable 3, despite the fact that they've changed quite alot of the original aspects of the game.

I assume you don't have the time to play the game at this point? emoji

Yeah pretty much, I got a whole bunch of games I want to play first XD

And of course! There's nothing more fun than ripping apart a Greek god emoji

Dante's Inferno got banned for 3 months in Australia and then rerated. Australians are crazy. emoji

Deleted user
Dante's Inferno got banned for 3 months in Australia and then rerated. Australians are crazy. emoji

It seems that selling a violent game in Australia becomes undecided when it comes to accepting a game or not. I heard stories when Australia took a while to decided if they wanted to release Left 4 Dead 2 in their country. It took a couple of days and maybe even weeks to come with a final decision.

Well I've just finished Sly 3 yesterday and I am now playing I-Ninja. I haven't played this game for around 6 years (I-Ninja came out in 2003) and it's still additively fun today.

Some of the missions can be extremely difficult and the story is quite forgettable, but I like how it doesn't takes itself that seriously compared to other action platformer titles. So yeah, it's one of those underrated games with sense of humour that is utterly random. It also surprised me first that Billy West did the voice of the Ninja, who also does the voice of Fry from Futurama.

I've head of i-Ninja but never played it. But it's good to hear if it's a good game an a underrated one, I may need to check it out.

I'm playing pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of the sky I've been playing that alot lately but at least I got pretty far on it emoji

Not every violent game. Only ones that are rated "18" elsewhere.

Deleted user
I've heard of i-Ninja but never played it. But it's good to hear if it's a good game for an a underrated one, I may need to check it out.

the game maybe addictive and fun, but watch out for some missions because they are pretty impossible to beat. So if you want some really hard challenges in your gameplay, then this game might be for you.

Here's an interesting fact about I-Ninja:

This game was developed by some well known names such as Gary Goldman and Don Bluth. You know, the same people that made the films Secret of NIMH, An American Tail and Land Before Time. emoji