Thread: Introduce yourself

Thanks.

Also, it's Iesha with an "I", not a "L"

Deleted user

Oops sorry, I thought it was a lowercase l/L emoji (since the typing font looks different until it's actually posted) sorry about that!

Hello my name is James, i am 18 years old and live in England. i have almost completed my Exams and i am very eager to
be part of this community.

welcome to the community james we hope that you enjoy your stay on this site emoji

Hey all. My name's Jake. My story with the franchise isn't long or exciting. I was always an xbox person until my 5th xbox 360 died, when I bit the bullet and went PS3. One of my friends told me how great A Crack In Time was, so I rented it, and I'm hooked. Now I need to buy a PS2 to play all the others… emoji

Deleted user

Hey both Phuntiem and nerevan emoji good to see more members coming in! Hope you guys enjoy your stay here emoji

Hello my name is Jamie, I'm 15 and yes i am a guy. I found the website from the Ratchet and Clank fan club in deviantart.
Im liking what im seeing so far.

welcome to RatchetGalaxy nerevane and Ketchuo we all hope that you enjoy your stay here emoji

My Name Richard, im 16 ,

Huge fan of Ratchet since I played Ratchet and Clank Going Commando.

I like movies and video games.

Welcome Richard emoji

hiya ratchetwrench and welcome to ratchet galaxy we hope that you enjoy your stay emoji

ummm hi I'm new… I'm still a kid (eleven) so I dont have any occupations. But I am a huge fan of Ratchet and Clank… which is funny because I wouldn't be here if Ratchet and Clank didn't come, long with ATV offroad fury 2, with the PlayStation 2 my brother got. So…. I prefer the Future series to the old R&C, but that's just me.

btw how do you get an avatar?

Deleted user

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy, guys! People like you are always welcome to be a part of our community emoji

And to get an avatar, you have to use an image uploading site like www.imageshack.us to upload it, and then use the link in your avatar settings.