Thread: Lombax OCs

Deleted user

Say, why don't we have the Lombax OC wiki website advertised in the first post? So that other fans viewing the topic could find the site more easily and see other Lombax OC's? (And maybe add their own)

I didn't think I'd start such a debate lool XD Even if my only OC is a Lombax, I still beleive myself to be a true RaC fan at heart. The reason I chose Lombax is because I find them fun to draw, nothing more.

I wouldn't mind experimenting drawing other species, I have drawn a member of Quarks speices once (whatever that is :S).

I haven't thought of any at the moment. Too busy gaming with Dragon Age, xD.

Deleted user
I didn't think I'd start such a debate lool XD Even if my only OC is a Lombax, I still beleive myself to be a true RaC fan at heart. The reason I chose Lombax is because I find them fun to draw, nothing more.

I wouldn't mind experimenting drawing other species, I have drawn a member of Quarks speices once (whatever that is :S).

Lol you have? Well yeah, that's a thing that bothers me about the R&C series. A lot of the characters species are unknown XD well, Qwarks is almost like a human anyway… just with a few differences.
I actually drew one of my old characters as a Lombax YEARS ago, pretty ugly pic nowadays but it's funny that I actually drew it way back, before ever drawing any actual characters from the series.

And I also believe I'm a true R&C fan too, well… we are all fans, in our own ways really :p

Yeah, we're all bound to have our favourites emoji I'm actually interested in the Blarg species, and they probably can vary quite a bit. I mean, look at Drek! Hahaha XD

I'm glad to see everyone here loves creativity and creations :oui:

What's the world without art and creativity, eh?

What race was that Pokitaru guy? The one who gave you the O2 mask in RaC1? His type would make awesome OCs!

Deleted user

I already have a Blaarg character, his name is Aster (and he's a good guy) emoji

And well, the guy on Pokitaru is an unnamed Race, the same as what Skidd, his Agent, Qwarks Bouncer, etc's species are. Some people just call them Rilgarians, since most live on/come from Rilgar. But they dont have an official name XD

I love lombax characters, they're great and it's cool that fans can create their own stories with their own lombax characters too!

but I have to agree with Tara, there should be a bit more variety in the fancharacters that people make, since almost all are lombaxes! I like the Sonic 7 team you created though. very unique with a lot of thought put into them!

I havent got any Lombax or even any R&C fancharacters or OC's though, but I do think the rainbow coloured ones are pretty dumb. the natural coloured ones are better emoji

Oh noes, the dread "sparklebaxes" :P

Rainbow OCs annoy the heck out of me… it's just not… natural… to be that colour XD Lombaxes are usually quite earthy colours. Although a black and red lombax would be awesome emoji

Deleted user

Lol rainbow lombaxes XD

Well yeah, I prefer the more natural coloured ones too. If I ever decided to have any Lombax characters, I'd do them with natural colours too.

Say yay for natural-coloured OCs! And not only lombaxes X)

As for me, I'm not much into the fancharacters stuff. I might make personal OCs for myself or my projects but I usually make fan-based OCs for roleplay purposes only.

That's why I get to know someone else's OCs mostly because of artwork or roleplay games.
I'm not a very accurate reader and my memory's horrible, so rarely read character bios and stories behind them…

And even that way I've managed to create a character today using some old personality concepts o.0 Might as well show him/her to you if you'd want to see and tell a little bit… But won't bother you unless you'd ask X)

Deleted user

I was thinking about maybe making a "R&C Fan-Character Thread" where people can post their character image along with a small description emoji (can be Lombax, or any species) But at least there is the Lombax OC wiki… ;D

I have quite a few fan-characters, now that I realize it… only 6 'main' ones though, and lots of minor ones.

Good idea about a thread) And I don't think that the OC Wiki is an answer to all questions 'cause not all people want to make a whole article about their character X)

Not counting my today remakes for the R&C universe I only have two and they're based on the fandoms that I've started from when I first discovered the Internet and roleplay games X)