Thread: Who or what do you think is annoying?

ben please bleep out the f word it's not allowed to used without bleeping

I thought the forum had automatic censoring. Guess not :B

I thought the forum had automatic censoring. Guess not :B

that's ok I understand that everyone has thier moment where you want to cuss and let it out of your chest even when people write thier porblems/opinons on the net but mind you not everyone appreciate doing that without censoring the cuss even without an automatic censoring.

Deleted user

Rofl, yeah I actually thought there was auto-censoring here too, but yeah swearing is only allowed if it's not directed at any members to offend others (and the stronger words censored of course heh) so yeah, you're fine emoji

Music of today bothers me too, a lot of it anyway. Anyone noticed how fast these 'popular' artists produce their junk? My favourite band Hybrid spend years on their albums… while all these other so called pop artists release new junk every few months or so.

Like many other people in this thread I hate Rap, RnB, and most Pop.

Which ties in with my second thing. I mainly listen to VGM (Game Music) and I get immediately judged on being lame.

Any channel that's not BBC. IF your English, you'll know.

Hackers, Cheaters

If there's a craze with the girls (Twilight, Bieber) I'll hate it.

That's about it really oh one more thing.

Unbalanced video games.

Deleted user
I mainly listen to VGM (Game Music) and I get immediately judged on being lame.

I listen to video game tracks as well, except I am quite the opposite from you. I have some friends who listens to music from video game soundtracks as well and they are cool with what I like to listen to. The only time I got criticized with this genre of music is from my sister, but it wasn't something that I didn't get too offended right away. She can't figure out how I can listen to video game tracks and finds me weird by listening to it, but hey… aren't we all a little weird in the inside? emoji

But anyways, I know another thing that annoys me and some of you know this already…

Anyone who only plays and talks about Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is where I go into a rampage of insanity. I've actually tried it too. It was fun for a while, but it easily became quite boring afterwards. I also hate the fact that some people (especially the frat boys and jocks) think that this is the best game ever, where in fact there are WAY other better games than just this one. So yeah, I am officially annoyed by this game permanently.

people who talk two much and justin boober

and justin u are a terrible singer makes me want to throw up emoji

Deleted user

I hate justin beaver and R&B, but love owl city

I understand many people arent on my level of things that I like, But I REALLY hate when people do nothing but try to change your oppinion and if they cant critisize it. A kid at art class gave me the middle finger just because tachyon is my ipod screensaver!!!

and i LOVE ape escape and R&C house of synth, so I like vid game music to- MOSTLY THE DISCO AT THE END OF ToD!!!!

and i am a girl but hate beiber AND ESPECIALLY TWILIGHT!!!

well that kid is an a## hole

Deleted user
I understand many people arent on my level of things that I like, But I REALLY hate when people do nothing but try to change your oppinion and if they cant critisize it. A kid at art class gave me the middle finger just because tachyon is my ipod screensaver!!!

Some people are doing similar thing to me. They humilate me for "Ratchet on my screen"… They are doing that because they dont understand the story (probably they thing Ratchet have no storyline)… I know my English is bad, but I understand most lines (quotes) of that…

Deleted user

You can just tell this jerk face that Villains are the Awesome Sauce! They even have better musical scores compared to the Heroes. That is… if he doesn't take your joke very seriously. emoji

I know what you mean right there. Sometimes I have friends pressuring me to see or hear things that I am not interested in (and were like in our 20's for goodness sakes), like Glee for instance. It seems like everyone I know love this show, except for me and a few people. I don't see the point of this show! It's just a slightly annoying version of High School Musical. I do have to admit there are a couple of songs I like from Glee, but other than that, it isn't the type of show that I would worship like most people do.

people who talk two much and justin boober

and justin u are a terrible singer makes me want to throw up emoji

emoji That was gold my friend!

I hear ya pal… he is the biggest Canadian Face Palm since Nickelback. emoji

Some people are doing similar thing to me. They humilate me for "Ratchet on my screen"… They are doing that because they dont understand the story (probably they thing Ratchet have no storyline)… I know my English is bad, but I understand most lines (quotes) of that…

Or maybe these people that you know are into mindless stupid things like a lot of things out there. Not everything is entirely dumb these days, but it seems like the majourity of people like things that are a little too popular.

The most annoying thing for me is the film Ground-hog Day.
"Wake up, good morning, you'd better get your booties on because it's cold outside today, it's always cold outside"

SHUT UP ALREADY

the worst part is that wasn't even an explanation! emoji(

Deleted user
The most annoying thing for me is the film Ground-hog Day.
"Wake up, good morning, you'd better get your booties on because it's cold outside today, it's always cold outside"

SHUT UP ALREADY

the worst part is that wasn't even an explanation! emoji(

okaaaaaaaaay….

never seen it, so now i wont bother emoji

seen it ive never even heard of it

1. Spammers (seriously, don't those guys have anything better to do?)

2. Justin Bieber (i cant even say that word without washing my tongue with 4 litres of water)

3. Trolls (cmon! the source of evil, morons, and people below the IQ of 4)

4. People who make grammar mistakes on purpose (if you know how to write it, then DO IT, besides, i had this guy, and he was saying cm , i hav 30 iron ore, im @ Fillia (Elven capital of mabinogi) extremely annoying emoji )

5. My Little Sister (Evil itself! emoji )

6. People who try to steal my stuff (if they do it, their gonna meet the fist of doom! emoji )

7. New pop music (ugh, i have no idea how these guys even got an award)

8. This guy:
User image
its just a normal being folks! not god!

i agree except some pop music is okay