Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Comic (SPOILERS)

I forgot they were released yesterday! I thought it was today! FFFFFFFF
One day after release and no one has them in stock |:

*sulks in the corner*

Deleted user

I'm still waiting for my pal in the US to receive it too… *cannot contain excitement too much longer!*

Deleted user

Calm down everyone! There's always solutions to obtain the R&C comics. I'm thinking of getting the first issue tomorrow at a comic store at a mall, but if it's not there, I'll get them online somehow… or check other comic book places in my hometown.

'Hooray for me…' Ugh… I'll have to download comics for free (yeah, I know that's illegal) 'cause
- we don't even have comic stores in Russia (or they're pretty rare)
- I bet that Russian translation would've been stupid anyway
- Credit cards are not actually popular in Russia and there's no way I can buy stuff online
Pretty fun situation, huh?
*talks to herself* Don't… look… at spoilers…

Where?! Please, Dooms tell me too!! emoji

Deleted user
'Hooray for me…' Ugh… I'll have to download comics for free (yeah, I know that's illegal) 'cause
- we don't even have comic stores in Russia (or they're pretty rare)
- I bet that Russian translation would've been stupid anyway
- Credit cards are not actually popular in Russia and there's no way I can buy stuff online
Pretty fun situation, huh?
*talks to herself* Don't… look… at spoilers…

Aww what, really? Well, I'd feel pretty bad if I had to download it but hmm… so you're not even able to get it on PSP's comic store neither?

Anyhow, I'm still waiting to get a glimpse… haven't heard from my friend if he got it yet or not D: (so I haven't even paid him for it yet!)

@ Shine Shade
I donno yet but I bet that in a week or two there'll be places to download the comic. The only thing that can be a pain in the neck in such actions is waiting…

@ Tara Cross
Yup, I have to download it illegally just 'cause I have no means of buying it. Even PSN is not an option… So yeah, that's how it goes.

Deleted user

Well just so you know, we wont have a further discussion here on downloading it, because yeah… I don't want this forum to end up being the place "where to find that download!" so if you need to discuss that, it'll have to be on some other site emoji Thanks.

Well enough of that, heh. I have heard some good things about it lately and it does make me wonder if Issue 2 will get a 5 page preview too sometime, would be cool if it does emoji

I hope so too. I like to see previews on the other comics too.

I read that IGN interview with Fixman and it was really interesting, and I was very surprised to see Talwyn and Sasha in that PAX video too, seriously cant wait to get the comic here emoji

and that interview gives off some big hints that we'll see other characters from past games appear…

I was so delighted to see that Sasha is back ^_^ !!! Even Talwyn. They both look rather good in Adam Archers style too, I admit I didnt really like how Ratchet looks though.
and did anyone notice that Sasha was holding a Combustor too? That weapon from Tools of Destruction!

Deleted user

Yeah I agree, Sasha does look good in his style but I still dont mind how Ratchet and the others look emoji might be because Im open with unique stles, Archer is a very talented artist… he even was offering commissions a while back, if I like the comic THAT much then I might order one off him if he's open again later after the comic series is done emoji (they were expencive but imagine having something drawn by the guy who drew the lineart for the comics?)

Deleted user

Issue 4's cover is officially revealed!

User image

Goes on sale on December 15, 2010
The plot for the issue is here… I havent looked at it though since someone said it has spoilers…

http://www.dccomics.com/wildstorm/comics/?cm=16348

But man, that cover is awesome emoji

Deleted user

I would have to say that the cover for Issue 4 looks colorfully pleasing. The cool lighting and depth makes this cover visually stand out. I would say Issue 2 and Issue 4 has the best front covers so far.

Deleted user

I think I like issue 4's cover the most so far, it's just so visually appealing emoji and the most interesting… I also read the plot detail for it and it doesnt spoil tooo much, but it still has a bit of a spoiler.