Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Comic (SPOILERS)

I absolutely LOVE the issue 4 cover. Something about it just calls to me. It is INDEED visually appealing. emoji

Although I have to wonder what Ratchet is holding. It looks kinda like the Fulcrum Star (or however you spell it) That appeared in QFB, but I don't think they'd add it in the comic, because it wouldn't really have a purpose, unless they were trying to locate someone.

Deleted user

Aww man I hope that doesnt effect the R&C Comic series emoji but yeah, that does give doubt that there may be another comic series after this one finishes though… which is a shame D:

I absolutely LOVE the issue 4 cover. Something about it just calls to me. It is INDEED visually appealing. emoji

Although I have to wonder what Ratchet is holding. It looks kinda like the Fulcrum Star (or however you spell it) That appeared in QFB, but I don't think they'd add it in the comic, because it wouldn't really have a purpose, unless they were trying to locate someone.

Yeah I thought about the Fulcrum star too but when you look back through issue one, you can actually see something on Zogg's ship that resembles it too (that crystal like thingie)

Yeah I thought about the Fulcrum star too but when you look back through issue one, you can actually see something on Zogg's ship that resembles it too (that crystal like thingie)

really? I may have to look back through Issue 1 then. If they are using the Fulcrum Star, my only question is, what use could they have for it?

I got the first issue about a week ago, and it was a really great read emoji recommended to all true R&C fans! Looking very forward to the next issues.

Deleted user

Like I said on msn, it's awesome to finally see a little sneak peak from Issue 2 emoji !!!!!! So excited! cant wait to find out what's going on. Looks like it'll be a funny issue already XD

I'm also surprised because this looks a lot like a scene from my fanfic too (except with Ace there instead of Ratchet lol, and their scrubs are dark red) complete with the bully Agorian emoji

Deleted user

my brothers bday is the exact day before it releases in US… so he'll get it and 99% chance he'll rub it in my face… emoji emoji emoji(

Deleted user

Does it have any spoilers? I dunno if I can look, but Issue 2 comes out in a few days emoji caaaaant wait!!! (I'll make a topic for it when it's out)

Does it have any spoilers? I dunno if I can look, but Issue 2 comes out in a few days emoji caaaaant wait!!! (I'll make a topic for it when it's out)

The description dose have some spoiler in it. But the cover is interesting, but i'll also a spoiler too.

Deleted user

Ok I looked and it isnt too much spoilers, already obvious that Talwyn is in it so yeah here is the cover! But the description has a bit of a spoiler…

User image
Ratchet and Clank’s desperate gamble to save Veldin and the entire galaxy meets with partial success, except they find themselves hunted on a frozen planet for the key to the entire Helios Project – an ancient comet shard. Can the pair survive long enough to use the shard to put the galaxy right?!

That cover looks so awesome!!!

Deleted user

I agree, the 5th issue's cover does looks pretty stunning. The colours and drawing perspective brings a strong contrast to the image overall.

So, I bought and read the second issue, "Friends With Benefits". I'll post a spoiler-full review later, but I have to say this one's much better than the first one, if only because the plot moves forward and some truly funny dialogue.

My only complaint: not enough cameos in the prison scene.

Deleted user

Holey crap, didn't even realize it was out yet XD I'll go make the topic for the 2nd issue then. (cant wait to get my hands on it!)