Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Comic (SPOILERS)

Deleted user

So it's finally available on the digital store, nice! I'll be sure to put that in the next update emoji thanks for letting us know!

Hmm I havent been posting much here lately, but next week I hope to get both the 2nd and 3rd issues at the same time emoji so can't wait to get them! It's exciting XD

Deleted user
Hmm I havent been posting much here lately, but next week I hope to get both the 2nd and 3rd issues at the same time emoji so can't wait to get them! It's exciting XD

Same here. I am still waiting for more copies of Issue 2 to arrive since they take weeks to arrive in Canada. I'm supposed to get my copy of Issue 2 this Wednesday at Image Collections, so hopefully I get the call from them tomorrow.

Deleted user

WARNING: CREEPY COVER UP AHEAD…….

User image
(Plot detail here: http://www.dccomics.com/wildstorm/comics/?cm=17027 MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!)

So that's the cover for the 6th issue, didn't think it'll be shown this early but man… it's so creepy, but still looks great in it's own way XD

Deleted user

User image
(Plot detail here: http://www.dccomics.com/wildstorm/comics/?cm=17027 MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!)

So that's the cover for the 6th issue, didn't think it'll be shown this early but man… it's so creepy, but still looks great in it's own way XD

Artemis Zogg is freaking scary. That is one creepy looking cover. It does looks kind've epic though.:P

User image

Well that cover will haunt my nightmare

Deleted user

Hah yeah, but it sure does show his sinister side a lot though, and it makes me can't wait for all those future issues too!

Gah, I still need Issue 2 emoji but I plan to get both 2 and 3 at the same time, to read them together when they get to me in NZ emoji

Deleted user

User image

Creepy… and I love it! emoji

That cover scares me. D=

But…I can't stop staring at it for some reason.

Deleted user
That cover scares me. D=

Maybe you find the cover visually stands out well.

I really like how Zogg's face blends with the environment in the background. It makes the cover pretty interesting to look at.

I've said before that the 2nd, 4th and even 5th covers looked the best so far, but I think I really love the 6th cover the most. :oui:

That cover scares me. D=

Maybe you find the cover visually stands out well.

I really like how Zogg's face blends with the environment in the background. It makes the cover pretty interesting to look at.

I've said before that the 2nd, 4th and even 5th covers looked the best so far, but I think I really love the 6th cover the most. :oui:

That would be it, and of course, an epic cover to end a epic series =3

Deleted user

Cover looks really scary. Wow.
By the way… What is name (title) of Ratchet & Clank issue 3

Cover looks really scary. Wow.
By the way… What is name (title) of Ratchet & Clank issue 3

"Lost and Spaced"
Deleted user

Does anyone here think the Plumber will make an appearance in the comics? emoji

He could be a psychic guardian angel once again. emoji

Deleted user

Ok I FINALLY got Issue 2 & 3 in the mail today, I'll go review them shortly in their respective topics… (only just read issue 2 with my brother, gonna read the 3rd soon XD)

And the 4th issue will already be out next week… gosh Im so behind emoji