Thread: Hardest skill point in R&C 1

What do you think the hardest skill point was to complete.

I havnt completed all of the skill points but the hardest one in my opinion is speedy where u have to complete the hoverboard race in under 1:35

It took me three hours to complete that one

Deleted user
What do you think the hardest skill point was to complete.

I havnt completed all of the skill points but the hardest one in my opinion is speedy where u have to complete the hoverboard race in under 1:35

It took me three hours to complete that one

I… actually, I agree! emoji

Deleted user

I've mentioned my most difficult skill points to achieve from the first Ratchet game in this thread.

http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/thread-1932.php

"Alien Invasion" and "Tricky" were the most difficult for me to achieve.

@ratchet and clank fan Probably same as yours. I'm not so sure. Last time I was on ps2 was like 3 months ago emoji .

The hardest skill point for me was Speedy because i tryed it 13 times to complete it.
I still hate that skill point!! emoji(

How Do you Get The Skill Point Tricky Please Help

Although I have this skill point, I forgot how to do it because it's been so long since I played the first R&C game.

Although I have this skill point, I forgot how to do it because it's been so long since I played the first R&C game.

Dangit

Tricky… If my memory is correct, you must pull off a Twisty McMarx! It is a trick, you must find the biggest jump on the track, then hold your analogue stick to either the left or right & press R1,L1,R2,L2 OR L1,R1,L2,R2. And if done in either order you got it! Now as for "The hardest skill point" Speedy is one hard Skill point, but do'nt worry! You can & will do it! Thanx to some guy that made a video just to help those who need it, (me) you should find it easier (or a t least possible). Let me find a link… Oh here we go: good luck.

And as for the hardest? There are a few from Secret Agent Clank… emoji( emoji( emoji( emoji(

Tricky… If my memory is correct, you must pull off a Twisty McMarx! It is a trick, you must find the biggest jump on the track, then hold your analogue stick to either the left or right & press R1,L1,R2,L2 OR L1,R1,L2,R2. And if done in either order you got it! Now as for "The hardest skill point" Speedy is one hard Skill point, but do'nt worry! You can & will do it! Thanx to some guy that made a video just to help those who need it, (me) you should find it easier (or a t least possible). Let me find a link… Oh here we go: good luck.

And as for the hardest? There are a few from Secret Agent Clank… emoji( emoji( emoji( emoji(

Oh ok

Magician,Speedy were the hardest but alien invasion takes a strategy of where youre standin and who you target. the streetlamp one in oltanis isnt hard just annoying.

The hardest one for me was Magicin. emoji:oui:

There's a trick to get the Magician Skill Point fairly easily, but I don't quite remember how to do it. I know it involves falling off the track at a certain point, but I don't remember exactly where.

I think the hardest Skill Points for me where Speedy, Eat Lead, and Going Commando.

The hardest ones for me were any of the ones on the hoverboard.

I would say Speedy it the hardest, the other ones were all pretty easy in comparison. Magician took a few goes, but was nothing compared to speedy for me.