Thread: CURSE YOU SNOW!!!

I didn't know you could get snow in Texas!

Well,yes,we do get snow here,but only from early December to mid January. Temperature was as low as 20 degrees.But I enjoy that.

Deleted user

The weather has been acting funny recently in Canada and the U.S. Yesterday it snowed like crazy in my hometown, but then the weather became sunny later in the evening.

There's no snow on the ground though and thank goodness for that. I don't think I want to handle another day of shoveling again.

It's snowing like a blizzard outside right now, and it seems to be accumulating! emoji emoji(

I really don't want to shovel any more snow!! I hate Winter!!!! It should be Spring! NOT 12 inches of snow!! emoji emoji(

Now that I'm thinking about all the point you guys have made, I do see more of the good things about winter. Still, Summer is my favorite season. Summer does bring out the bugs, but you can still go to the pool and for the person who said that you can miss school in Winter, I'd like to remind you that school has SUMMER BREAK XD
emoji

here in New Zealand EVERYTHING is all over the place… Well actually to me it is normal due to the fact i grew up here emoji as for your 'summer break' do you only get one? We get mid term breaks after every term of school! So we go to school for about 10 weeks and get 2 weeks of holiday afterwards! But if you add up the dys i belive you get more time off! So at the end of the year (about November i belive?) we end the year of school and the next year in Febuary we go back! While ours are spread out and we get alot of holodays you still have more in total… im pretty sure of it. But how lucky are we right? emoji

but enough. We are here to talk abou snow and snow we shall! Well winter actually emoji just the day before yesterday winter kicked in! At the start of the day it was rather warm and before then a cold day was rare… and by the afternoon! It was freezing! Such a big change in so little time! Well i imagine your winter is dying away right? Ours has just begun emoji and two days in and i am freezing! I am so into warm weather that when winter comes i am so skrewed! And i am wearing warm clothing too. Oh how i dread winter. I supose i am just not use to the cold. I am sure if i went over to America or somewhere where it gets so cold it snows i'd probably die :oui:

okay well not die… just not live as easily emoji

I am now sick and tired of all this snow. I just got more in my yard… AGAIN!

I don't care about the seasons. I like ALL 4;P!