Thread: CURSE YOU SNOW!!!

Deleted user

I thought winter would have be over by now. After when March Break was completed (which by the way had great weather results where I was living), BOOM! More snow plops into my hometown.

Canada would get snow even at this month, but I think I'm just a little annoyed with it by now, especially when I'm always shoveling the driveway. emoji

Discuss about your thoughts about snow or even the winter season in general. Does Winter relaxes you in some kind of way or just frustrates you even more?

Snow always frustrates me. I hate snow!! To me, Winter is the worst season. It's cold, and there's snow! It's snowing right now where I live. I was really looking forward to Spring, and then it just had to snow! emoji(

Deleted user

man, sounds like there's a lot of snow up there O_O even though Winter is ended by now up there… right? (Or ending, at least XD)

Well down here in New Zealand, there isn't too many places that get snow, besides further inland for the North island, while it is more common down in the south. Where I live, we get none at all since I'm right near the sea. But the mountains and hills here sometimes get covered with it.

I'll probably be missing the whole of Winter this year though, since I'm going to Germany again in June (most likely) when Winter starts, and wont come back til August… when Winter starts to end here XD

Yeah snow can be a big burden! I can't wait for summer to come along, I love the sunshine

Deleted user

I've just came back from shoveling my home driveway alone. It took approximately… an hour and a half to two hours doing that fracking nonsense.

Yeah snow can be a big burden! I can't wait for summer to come along, I love the sunshine

Me too! Summer is my favorite season.

Deleted user

I think i may be the only person who's favorite season is winter that i know. I love snow, i run outside i tshirts in -10 degree weather, i throw it at my bro- i just love it! but i never ave to shovel it… so maybe i wouldn't know. emoji

I love snow! You can throw it, built with it, shove it down peoples clothes! emoji
Winter rules!

What sucks about the snow is shoveling it all. emoji

Years ago when i was like 7 i always wanted to see or be in the Snow… Frost was getting boring emoji (since i am a New Zealander). But i must've been about 8 when i went on a camp to some place (for those who know the country Mt Ruapahu) and OMG it was sooo cold. Hated it! Everyone else loved it, but i just got cold and it was a bad experience emoji since then i went once more when i was like 10 and again didnt like it. So never went back emoji probably the smartest thing to do.

Now that my hayfever problems are gone i just can't get enough of the heat. But i always have liked the heat, just didn't like the time of the year emoji

I LOVE snow! For a few reasons:

1.No worrying about bugs getting in your house.

2.No school if there is too much snow.

3.More relaxing and less working(except for shoveling the driveway)

4.Snowball fights,snowmen,and so on.

5.A time for joy!!

I LOVE snow! For a few reasons:

1.No worrying about bugs getting in your house.

2.No school if there is too much snow.

man those i agree with! No bugs and no school! Now i want snow! But it would never snow here… Not in 100 years. But those i agree would be great!

I love snow! No school, no mosqitos biting. I was sad when we moved down here to florida and there was no snow… Once there was a mini hail storm for about 2 minutes and the next day everyone in school (except the ones that move from up north ) was saying "it snowed, it snowed!) I just laughed at them (couldn't stop myself).

Deleted user

Okay, Winter itself can also be seen in a positive way too. Seeing snow outside can be calming to look at, even beautiful in some cases. Plus, this is also time of the season that does fit Christmas very perfectly.

Even if I've encountered some pretty bad experiences with the Winter season, there are some things that does makes snow great. I just have mix feelings for this season in particular.