Thread: Do you enjoy eating fish and/or seafood?

Deleted user

Do you like to eat things that comes from the ocean or do you get disgusted when you see dead crustaceans on your plate? emoji

I for one enjoy eating fish and sea food. Since my family nationality is Portuguese, we tend to eat many dishes that contains a lot of fish, shrimp, scallops and so forth.

Even if my friends get disgusted with sea food and think I am not normal when I eat these things (they are joking when they say that statement), but I don't really care what they think. At least I have the guts to eat things that has tentacles, claws, gills, or whatever on them. :oui:

I'm probably the fussiest LIVING eater on this planet… Okay a bit of an exaduration there? But still i'm not a fan of seafood for it often makes me puke emoji But i LOVE fish! Well i use to love every type of fish but i then slowly got sick of eating it soo much. Now i don't like Crumbed or attered too much (do eat it though) but my No. 1 favourate food has to be this certain type of fresh fish that tastes really really nice! Falls to pieces alot but i still love it! And because it's so expensive i will never get sick of it! But even if i ate it forever i doubt i would get sick of it! emoji

Yes I really do Love sushi , and when given the opportunity will try anything out of the ordinary.

I love fish and sea food! I specially love shrimp. We are a hispanic family so fish and sea food are usually a food we eat. My little sister on the other hand hates sea food of any kind, she thinks its gross when people eats fish (but she is fine with eating pork, beef, and poultry…emoji.

I cant stand to eat any seafood, certain shrimp maybe but for some reason I just hate seafood.

I only eat fried fish and that can make me nautious sometimes, realy don't have the stomache for sea food, i rather have Italian food!

OMG Italian is amazing its my favorite.

Deleted user

I work at a shop that sells a lot of seafood, so I get it quite often and I do like it emoji and I also get free lunches of my choice there (but I do get sick of eating the same things sometimes, so not everytime I work XD)

However, I do only like certain types of fish XD After working there for several years, I started to get to know the species. And I also know when it is fresh (on the day) or not. Anyway, I like Fish (fried, baked, etc), Lobster and other crustaceans, squid, oysters (fresh ones only!), and more XD

I enjoy eating seafoodd,such as salmon,tuna etc but I hate eating kimchi(I don't know if it's right or wrong)because it tastes weird and a little bit of spicy.

Deleted user
I enjoy eating seafoodd,such as salmon,tuna etc but I hate eating kimchi(I don't know if it's right or wrong)because it tastes weird and a little bit of spicy.

Salmon is pretty much my addiction. Who needs chocolate when slices of salmon can be so tender and delicious to eat. I really think it's that good.

Tuna on the other hand… I got to be honest, I don't really like tuna. In my opinion it's the most blandish fish I ever tasted in the fish group. Even if it's from a can or mixed with mayo to put in a sandwich, I still don't find it completely delicious. This is the only fish that some of my friends will eat, but not me fully. Everything else is fine with me.

Being Filipino, I do eat a lot of seafood, from fried anchovies dipped in soy sauce (it's better than it sounds!) to the "seafood" of my dad's American side, clam chowder and halibut. But, yeah, we eat fish and all kinds of seafood at least three times a week.

I'm a bit of a fussy eater and I hate seafood! It makes me puke so badly! emoji