Thread: Vote for Clank for Gamespot's Best Sidekick

Hey guys!

As you may know, Clank has been nominated along several other sidekicks in a voting competition hosted by Gamespot. He's survived a couple of rounds, but it looks like he may lose to Albert Eistein. Just wanted to rally up people here so he can get some more votes:

http://www.gamespot.com/greatest-video-game-sidekick/index.html

You can also double-vote if you share it to your Facebook friends!

voted! Go clank!

I wanted to vote for Jak (reference to Daxter's claims of Jak being his sidekick) NAH! GO CLANK!!!

I wanted to vote for Jak (reference to Daxter's claims of Jak being his sidekick) NAH! GO CLANK!!!

Actually, Daxter could use some votes. He's losing as well. But at least is not because of trolls.

Deleted user

Hmmm… it appears the sidekicks I wanted to win have already been eliminated. Oh well.

As for Clank heading to the 3rd round already, I'm quite impressed. Gamespot had a voting event about video game characters one time and Ratchet and Clank survived until the second round. Though they only lost because they were up against Mega-man and of course, Mega-man has a pretty huge fan-base compared to Ratchet and Clank.

Clank needs more votes! He's losing all because of trolls! If he loses, then Gamespot will be known as Trollspot! emoji

Deleted user
Clank needs more votes! He's losing all because of trolls! If he loses, then Gamespot will be known as Trollspot! emoji

Trolls have been roaming around Gamespot for years now. Although, you practically see a lot of them in many well known gaming sites, which is pretty degrading in my justification.