Thread: The Funniest Quotes in All 4 One *Possible Spoilers Ahead*

Deleted user

For anyone who has beaten All 4 One, what were some of the funniest quotes you had stumble upon on while playing Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One. Whether it is from the cinematics or the gameplay itself, mention who said what in this thread.

If anyone wants to mention lines from the cinematic or any quotes from the gameplay that seems important to the franchise, then I strongly suggest put spoiler tags for now.

Some really funny quotes in that game!

Qwark: That was a Marvelous story. Now could you HIT THE FRIGGIN GAS PLEASE!?

I think he needs to poo emoji
Deleted user

Here are my favourite quotes from the cinematic sequences:

Quark: I don't mean to brag but I did modify my crotchetizer with a vibrating function I like to call the "happy platypus".
(pause)
Clank: I beg your pardon, Quark?

——————-

Ratchet: Do You Understand What I'm Saying?
(pause)
Croid: It Needs To Go Poo, I'll Get A Baggy.
(Croid walks away)
Qwark: Make It Two, It's Been A Loooooonng Trip.

The whole Lombax Whisperer cutscene was very humourous. I couldn't stop laughing at that one.

There are so many quotes in the gameplay that it's pretty hard to forget them quite easily. But I do remember laughing a lot to Qwark's one liners while playing the game, even the one quote Ratchetruler mentioned above. I'm sure I know some of them, but I am not exactly sure what the characters actually said by heart.

Clank: I will respect your right to attack, but I am afraid after this fight your logic may only revert back at you in your stones.

Qwark: Bad news, my friends. I think I left my hero underwear back in Luminopolis…my presidential pair is a bit too tight on the crotch.

Quark: I don't mean to brag but I did modify my crotchetizer with a vibrating function I like to call the "happy platypus".
(pause)

——————-

(pause)
(Croid walks away)

The whole Lombax Whisperer cutscene was very humourous. I couldn't stop laughing at that one.

There are so many quotes in the gameplay that it's pretty hard to forget them quite easily. But I do remember laughing a lot to Qwark's one liners while playing the game, even the one quote Ratchetruler mentioned above. I'm sure I know some of them, but I am not exactly sure what the characters actually said by heart.

Oh my gosh, at the first one, my jaw dropped. I was like, "Did he just… say? OH MY GOSH THATS NASTY!" And my brother kept looking at me like it was MY fault he said that lol.
As for the second quote, oh my gosh I laughed so hard at that cutscene. Its the most I've ever laughed at a Ratchet and Clank scene actually. I could not breathe.

Anyways, one of my favorite quotes from the game was

When you were fighting the other Guardian while on your Guardian's back.After the fight, if Ratchet and Clank are being played, this is the conversation that happened:
Ratchet: Woah, that was awesome! Can we keep it?
Clank: Ratchet, a robotic guardian is not a pet…

my favorite had to be:

Dr. croid: i think he as to poo ill get a bag…………….Qwark:make it two doc itsss been a longgg trip

Well you may want to fix that Ratchetqwark.

It's obvious that that Croid quote will be everyoes favourate!

Another funny Qwark one was "I'm going to name him… (which he says a lot emoji ) Leon!" And he likes to say things about Leon that I find funny (mainly because he's called Leon emoji )

This one was more cute than funny, but:
Susie: Ah… ah… atchoo! Agh, I sneezed in my mask.

Also, the guy driving the jetski at the cay quotes something he told himself. I don't remember what it was, but he addressed himself as "Self", which I found amusing.emoji

Also, this exchange (moderate spoilers!)

Nefarious: Why did you save me?!
Qwark: You would have done the same for me.
Nefarious: …Yeeeeaaaahhhh.

EDIT: I should state at this point that I don't "laugh out loud" at this kind of stuff, per se.

I don't remember where it was, but at some point in the game, an overhead computer makes a Portal reference. Something about a party, with cake. But you can't go to it.

If you use Clank to use the Vac-U to throw Qwark off a cliff to his temporary death, Clank says:

"Oh dear, that was very unfortunate, (Qwark respawns) you should be more careful Qwark"

emoji

Deleted user

(pause)

——————-

(pause)
(Croid walks away)

Me and Steve couldn't stop laughing at this one, I laughed so loud that my little brother woke from it XD

But yeah, that one definitely was one of my favs XD there's so many good scenes though

I don't remember where it was, but at some point in the game, an overhead computer makes a Portal reference. Something about a party, with cake. But you can't go to it.

I think that was in the N.E.S.T level. I was pretty much thinking the same thing.

Everyone else pretty much said most of my fav parts of the game but here's another:

Qwark: That was a good thing, Doctor.
Nefarious: Get Bent!!

Don't know, just hearing that out of his mouth just came out of nowhere for me the first time I played the game some what amused me. Likely being I never saw him much of a 'foul' language person.

ratchettruler or watever i dont care it says wats our favorite not just u dont tell me wat to put.

Dr.nefarious:can i kill him now ratchet:no dr.nefarious:i can make it look like an accient ratchet:really… clank:ratchet

ratchetqwark, I meant the spoilertag didnt work, and if it wasnt fixed it could have upset some people, I didnt mean to upset you sorry. Anyway lets move on…

And I cant believe I forgot about the whole "Can I kill him now" Thing, that was hallarious!

And yea, the one about the party, was that

Spog: Where are all the minions
Computer: They are afraid to fight commender.
Spog: Well then LIE, thell them there is a party in sector five with cake and presents and, I dont know make something up.
Computer: Minions, there is a party in sector five, with cake and presents, and absolutly no thret to your life whatsoever.

That one was also very funny!

Oh and another funny one was when Leon was entering the password for the Hall of Paradoxology