Thread: Official R&C HD Trilogy Thread

this is just a topic to see what peoples
expectations r for the game and maybe the special surprize

Do we know what the surprise is yet? I wonder since it's only for Americans. What could it be?

I don't think it will be deadlocked. They said it's exclusively the first 3 games, unfortunately.
I hope it's a poster.

Old school ratchet figure?

I just read in Facebook post from Insomniac that they are pushing the date for the European release back to June, I hope they don't do the same with the North American release.

I dont know about the suprise. I think it may be a poster as ratchet22 said, or a figure ( or small statue ) of Ratchet and Clank. As for my expectations, i hope everything is exactly the same as the originals.

Do we know what the surprise is yet? I wonder since it's only for Americans. What could it be?

Actually europe also gets a surprise… Check the ig forum. I don't have the link anymore….

I considered ordering the Europe version just to get the game faster.

Don't you think that it's pretty unfair emoji or something that the surprise is only for Americans; or what I've heard. On the other hand I haven't played the first three games for a long time so it's a pretty good idea to revisit them on another console emoji

Don't you think that it's pretty unfair emoji or something that the surprise is only for Americans; or what I've heard. On the other hand I haven't played the first three games for a long time so it's a pretty good idea to revisit them on another console emoji

Actually, I think Insomniac Games said that everywhere outside America also get's the surprise, but they're leaving it until the U.S. release date for some reason…

Oh right well that's cool then. I guess we'll try to figure out what the surprise could be.

I REALLY hope it's DeadLocked,i love that one, and idk why they wont include it when it's part of the story line,and a poster?,i got from R&C 1,it's not hard to find,and a figure?,i bought those,you can too

they gave us the surprise BECAUSE we have to wait longer