Thread: Returning Characters in Full Frontal Assault?

User image
Look at this image and then this one:
User image
is it just me or is it a armored slorg on the first picture???
And it would make sense because of this cutscene in All 4 One
Video
What do you guys think?
Maybe their searching revenge…

Yep, it's definitely true… they'll make a return in Full Frontal Assault

ha, they are similar aren't they? But I somehow doubt they would be capable of operating a turret, or that giant mech in the back (look at the head, it's got a blue thing operating it)

But that would be pretty cool to see them return, only question is; do we have to keep smacking these guys around 'till we get to a ledge, and hit them off it? That would be a pain emoji

That definitely is! I'd like to see a return in FFA. I agree with Ratchetruler, it should be different to kill them.

Since they are controlling robots… you may need to destroy the robots/turrets… and then it explode and the Slorg explodes too…

Just basing this off the title of the thread.
I wish to see in a new game the return of Talwyn, Courtney Gears maybe, Dr. Nefarious, Angela Cross (though she might bw dead, and maybe something on Max Apogee.

Yeah it would be cool. but IG Stated that it wans't a part of the future series… so some of the characters mentioned will most certainly not arriv in the game… like Talwyn…

Insomniac said they'regoing back to Classic, so maybe Sasha, Skidd, Skrunch… Well, Skrunch even had a cameo in A4O, so…

Yeah it would be cool. but IG Stated that it wans't a part of the future series… so some of the characters mentioned will most certainly not arriv in the game… like Talwyn…

Actually, just because it's not part of the Future series, it doesn't mean that old characters can't return, the more likely reason Talwyn probably won't appear is that Tara Strong (Talwyn's voiceover) will probably be busy with other things…

As for the slorgs, I personally would HATE it if the main plot was based off the end of that cutscene, I don't mind them making a comeback as enemies, but if the storyline of the game is based around them, I'd start thinking that Insomniac Games are running low on ideas… :/

Deleted user

Heh, looks like the Slorgs may be in this game then =P as an enemy alien to face against or so.

But yeah, I'd really like to see old characters appear again too! emoji Like Skrunch or even some of the old Q-Force members.

*coughthopeAcegetsanothercameocough*

Have a feeling everyone in the Q-Force would be back, of course Qwark will be there, hoping for Nefarious with what happened in A4O. Hopefully a lot of refs to the PS2 games!

Yeah, It would be epic if all the members of the Q-Force returns in FFA.

Yeah. i really miss Skid Mcmarx!
actually i do not miss Helga but it would be cool to see her too.
But the one i really would love to get back is Al!
so yeah, let's hope it is a ps2 game thing just for the ps3, (if you see what i mean…emoji

I would also enjoy seeing Skidd, Helga and Al again, but I would also really enjoy seeing the galactic rangers again! They are probably my favourite characters from the entire series, and they were technically part of the Q-Force, even if they didn't play asmajor roles as characters like Skidd…