Thread: Returning Characters in Full Frontal Assault?

Don't forget Sasha… she was a member of the qforce too!

I would be awesome to see the entire Q-Force return in this game. I would love to see the characters from the PS2 trilogy in HD on the PS3 emoji

Out of the whole bunch, I'd like to see Skid and Al, Too bad they ever appeared in the future series emoji

But al Actually appeared in the comic… so he sin't forgotten, Not by T.J Fixamn at least!

But al Actually appeared in the comic… so he sin't forgotten, Not by T.J Fixamn at least!

Nothice he wasn't part robot? Either they forgot or Al fixed it (probably they forgot)

Nothice he wasn't part robot? Either they forgot or Al fixed it (probably they forgot)

Yeah i saw that… T.J fixman didn't write the script for Deadlocked so…
And the drawer of the comic didn't now for sure!

EDIT:
Hey guys! Maybe a really popular character comes back… in QFB he didn't appear but let's hope he appears now: The Plumber!

Lol, yeah the plumber! He appeared in almost every game except for QFB…

Lol, yeah the plumber! He appeared in almost every game except for QFB…

And in Deadlocked…

He did have a small non-visual cameo in Deadlocked at the end of the credits if I remember correctly.

He did have a small non-visual cameo in Deadlocked at the end of the credits if I remember correctly.

Yes, it just explained why he was excluded, and that he would return… on of these days. I don't count that as an appearance.

This thread will keep going on forever!

Deleted user

Man… there are so many characters I'd like to see again… Sasha, maybe Talwyn, Skidd (dare I mention you-know-who XDDDDD)- it would be cool if characters like Klunk or the Protopet got a cameo too. I'm really Excited though! It was really nice of Insomniac to surprise us like this emoji

And it would be awesome if characters from the old met the new, and vice versa. I can imagine Skidd meeting Cronk and Zephyr…. Ha!
And just because it's a classic style game though doesn't mean it will have classic characters, so just don't get your hopes too high about classic OR future characters returning either… maybe this is the beginning of a new trilogy?

No one can be sure, but whatever they do, Insomniac will be sure to surprise us. emoji

I don't think such a small game like this would be the start of a new trilogy…
Remebering the day i heard about TOD! people didn't expecta new game, especially not on the ps3! and it's not short.. Quest For Booty was… and that was to make people extra excited for ACIT…

I really miss the old characters, I hope they will have some sort of cameo appearance in the game, but it's possibly not likely, as it's a fun sized adventure. I wonder what the plot of the game will be like anyway…

Deleted user

I would like to see new characters as well as old.