Thread: Ratchet's Makeover?

Hey guys, just curious but what do you guys think about Ratchet's A4O Makeover? Anyone? Like it? Hate it? Prefer the ACIT Ratchet? Don't Care? Spill here!

I prefer the Future style. The A4O style is a little too catoony to me. His fuzzyness (is that a word?) is gone.

Personally, the A4O style is my favourite, not just for Ratchet, but for Clank and Nefarious as well (Not so much for Qwark though). I just think that the cartoony style is more suitable for the genre…

I prefer the Future style. The A4O style is a little too catoony to me. His fuzzyness (is that a word?) is gone.

Yeah. His head is bigger and wider, and Clank is a good bit bigger. But I kinda like it too, he looks more like Insomniac's Creaturebox concept art. emoji

And no, I don't think fuzzyness is a word emoji

ACiT style all the way. He just seems more like a hero, and he looks like he comes out of Tron.emoji Tron rules! In AfO he looks like he comes from a cartoon.

To be honest, I never really liked the dramatic cartoonish changeover in All For One, The future series made Ratchet look like more of a hero..

ACiT is my favourite style, it was almost cinematic! ToD and QfB were very similar.
The cartoony style of A4O was okay, but Ratchet lost his furiness.

Did anyone else wonder where Ratchet's hoverboots, Clank's helipack and Nefarious' jet boots went? That was something I missed being able to use.emoji

Well, since it's not part of the future series, It may have been taken away and got replaced with new gadgets from All for One.

It's such a big change:

User image

ACiT Ratchet was my favourite…Sort of lost all love for him whilst playing A4O.

emoji Is that even possible…!?

I'm kinda neutral, to be honest. I like it and hate it, but I've seen him in future style for so long that I guess I'm so used to seeing him like that.

But like I said before, he looks like he just jumped out of one of Creaturebox's concept pictures!

User image

Ya think so?

As long as he doesn't look like the Racthet from the 'epilepsy warning screen' I'm ok with it.

Lol, agreed! :oui:

emoji Is that even possible…!?

I'm kinda neutral, to be honest. I like it and hate it, but I've seen him in future style for so long that I guess I'm so used to seeing him like that.

But like I said before, he looks like he just jumped out of one of Creaturebox's concept pictures!

User image

Ya think so?

No, I don't think so. They look sort of similar, but quite a bit different.

That Racthet looks pretty awesome, that pose is cool ^^
Also.. Holo Flux FTWemoji