Thread: Ratchet's Makeover?

Yay! Other people really like it. It was my favorite so far.

So no one here liked the A4O one more than ACiT? That's kind of sad.

i pretty much liked him in all 4 one… my favourite drawers are creaturebox and ratchet looks a lot more like their drawings now. Pretty much awesome!

So no one here liked the A4O one more than ACiT? That's kind of sad.

I liked it! Didn't anybody see my last comment??

i pretty much liked him in all 4 one… my favourite drawers are creaturebox and ratchet looks a lot more like their drawings now. Pretty much awesome!

TOLDYA!!! emoji lol, but creaturebox is my favorite artist as well. He had some good designs, even the ones that didn't make the cut. Then again…so did all the other awesome artists at Insomniac! emoji But everyone has their opinions, and mine is that I like both the Future and the A4O style equally. In the Future series, they made Ratchet look epic since it was sorta a more serious storyline. A4O, well, was CRAZY!emoji So they made Ratchet look…..kinda cuter. emoji More expressive.

P.S. -

I'M NOT A TOTAL FANGIRL ABOUT HIM! emoji

TOLDYA!!! emoji lol, but creaturebox is my favorite artist as well. He had some good designs, even the ones that didn't make the cut. Then again…so did all the other awesome artists at Insomniac! emoji But everyone has their opinions, and mine is that I like both the Future and the A4O style equally. In the Future series, they made Ratchet look epic since it was sorta a more serious storyline. A4O, well, was CRAZY!emoji So they made Ratchet look…..kinda cuter. emoji More expressive.

P.S. -

I'M NOT A TOTAL FANGIRL ABOUT HIM! emoji

Yay, another fangirl ^^

OT:

I don't mind the way Ratchet looks in A4O, but I do want that someday the Future look will return.

Yay, another fangirl ^^

emoji

I'll put it this way, most girls think that some celebrity is cute or hot, and some say Ratchet is hot (I'm not arguing opinions either.) but for me, Ratchet isn't hot and cute. He's EPIC AND AWESOME!!!!!! emojiemojiemoji

Personally I think all tomboys think like that. If they don't, I'm not going to a therapist.emoji

Yay, another fangirl ^^

emoji

I'll put it this way, most girls think that some celebrity is cute or hot, and some say Ratchet is hot (I'm not arguing opinions either.) but for me, Ratchet isn't hot and cute. He's EPIC AND AWESOME!!!!!! emojiemojiemoji

Personally I think all tomboys think like that. If they don't, I'm not going to a therapist.emoji

By that I just ment a female fanemoji
I dislike any cute character. I luv the tough ones. Like Ratchet, Fox McCloud, Sly Cooper. Or Lara Croft and Janet Marshall. ;P

Ratchet needs to look tough, not cute! Who's with me?!

You mean "them" right? they are two guys:

Dave Guertin and
Greg Baldwin

User image Dave

User image Greg

whoopsy daisy! My bad! emoji

I dislike any cute character. I luv the tough ones. Like Ratchet, Fox McCloud, Sly Cooper. Or Lara Croft and Janet Marshall. ;P

emojiemoji Aye Aye!!!

That's double posting… But It might be ok here…

Anyway I pretty much did like him in All for one, although I would like to see the Future version of Ratchet and Clank to return someday!

emojiemoji Aye Aye!!!

All the way! He does not need to be cute.

Just because you prefer one thing to another doesn't mean you can't like both emoji

The cartoony look worked well with the gameplay in A4O, it was just a bit of a surprise to find they all looked different. I'm not sure the style would have worked with a storyline like ToD or ACiT, but it's still a great look.

Probably wouldn't have worked in the future series, due to the surroundings and the other graphics. I really enjoyed the cinematics in ACIT! they were awesome!