Thread: Which of the 3 Ratchet & Clank games do you like or love

Which of the first 3 Ratchet and Clank games (Ratchet and Clank 1,Going Commando and Up your Arsenal) do you like emoji or love? emoji emoji

All 10 R&C gamesemoji!!!!

Er, just from the trilogy. Which do you like best?

OT.
R&C3 is my fave! It has the most humor of all 3 ánd all the flaws from the other 2 are gone emoji

''Gone their master, gone their son''

R&C 2, it was my first R&C game ever, and I just love its planets and weapons, and that is a bit harder than 3(3 was sooo easy)

R&C 2, it was my first R&C game ever, and I just love its planets and weapons, and that is a bit harder than 3(3 was sooo easy)

Cause it doens't have the Bolt-huntingemoji

I honestly can't answer this, RC 2 was the most fun, RC 3 the characters, story, humour and feeling were the best and first one is so much nostalgia and great memories. D:

@Rolfxd
I remember how muc R&C2 used to piss me of with its stupid Bolt hunting and 'over-health' final boss. No RYNO, no change. It shoot, shoot, shoot with the Devastator and dodge, dodge, dodge for a couple hours. And R&C1 was great, but it doesn't have the cool armours like nowadays and the pause during the Quick Select menu is not there. So this one is too easy for me, R&C3 emoji

There are 11 excluding the Cell phone games.

R&C2 is easier than R&C3 for me, so I think I'll go with R&C3.

I remember I were strugling with the RC2 final boss when I was younger, but it's actually the easiest last boss I have encountered yet in RC games actually, because of the really overpowered weapons there are in RC2. Without exaggerating I did the boss on my first try now when I played all the games thru couple months ago. I mean you just keep the shield thing up and Plasma Coil and bouncer do INSANE damage to boss.

Out of the trilogy …. definately UYA. Soo funny, it was the only one I went straight into challenge mode and played all the way through again. Bolt hunting in GC was a pain, you'd just get enough for a weapon then you had to buy something to continue the game emoji

RAC 2! emoji

Ratchet & Clank 2 is my fave! R&C 3 was a bit hard for me, and I like R&C 2's humor better that 1 & 3. xD But I have to say, when clank was about to say what a load of bullshi- and ratchet nudged him, that was a laugh. xD

Ratchet & Clank 2 is my fave! R&C 3 was a bit hard for me, and I like R&C 2's humor better that 1 & 3. xD But I have to say, when clank was about to say what a load of bullshi- and ratchet nudged him, that was a laugh. xD

Thats my fave moment too xP

But I have to say, when clank was about to say what a load of bullshi- and ratchet nudged him, that was a laugh. xD

Yea… Clank…

I have to say…out of the trilogy my favorite game is Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando because of all the awesome weapons,gadgets and armor and you get arena fights and Hoverbike weapons and I get to use my favorite weapon: The Mega RocketCannon.