Thread: Most hated moments in Size Matters?

What are your most hated moments in Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters? Feel free to reply!emoji

THE HOVERBOARD RACE!!!!!!!!
emoji(
Gah that was infuriating!

The Skyboarding races were pretty terrible, but there were some shortcuts that made the second one really easy (they were unintended shortcuts)

I basically had a problem with the whole game! The story was uninteresting, the characters were boring, and the gameplay was more annoying than fun emoji

The only problem I had with it were any cheats used by devices such as Gameshark, Action Replay, etc. On the PS2 version of the game, there is a code on Action Replay for Infinite Health, but I can only get the code to work on the first level, and no other levels. The other codes work just fine though. I figure it would work better with a Version 7 Codebreaker, but I can't find one anywhere, at least, not one under 100 dollars, which I think is a ridiculous amount for a single disc. I guess it's only due to it being so rare. Anyway, back on topic here, sorry, other than the cheat code issues, the only other thing I have to complain about on the game is the difficulty of the skill points, I mean, I know they call them skill points for a reason, but even the skill points in A Crack In Time were easier than this. Otherwise, no complaints.

i automatically like all ratchet and clank games until i seen that it was made by high impact but the most haded was the cartoons like graphics and the recieving armor we always could buy put come on find them and u have to go through the game like 6 times to get 1 piece it SSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Insomniac Games + Naughty Dog = High Impact Games emoji

And I agree that the armour sucked in the way that

1. It didn't look good
2. you got it in parts
3. It was entirely free
4. when it wasn't free it was a pain to get (bolts to buy armour is the only way… Or some other form of currency like Raritanium)

but the effects are cool…. well… the idea of making effects if you put them in the right order…. i always wanted it to be able to change your armor emoji

I agree with all of you that the Skyboard were A PAIN!!!!! I HATE THEM TOO!!! The Skill Points were ok… I guess. I don't know what to say.emoji The cutscenes, well some of them, were funny and there were references from Ratchet & Clank 1. It is a nice game but VERY ANNOYING!!!!!!emojiemoji

Deleted user

Yeah the hoverboarding was annoying but after about ten minutes its easy for me

Yea the SKY boarding was hard. But now to me its rather easy. But then again everything gets easier the more you play it (or if you play harder games)

Deleted user

Yeah emoji

The final boss. 3 hits deaths, unless you had an upgrated shield. Then it was 7 hit deaths.

Deleted user

MAN!THAT BOSS,it annoyed me so much,i think i must have broke 2 controllers ragequitting from that boss fight emoji

Well, right now it's that stupid Night Terrors skill point in Dreamtime. It's the only skill point I'm missing and I can't seem to get it. 45 seconds? I swear I spend half of that waiting for stuff to spawn in. I've got the RYNO so I take everything out as quick as I can but still no skill point. Grrr.

Dreamtime emoji Qwark with chainsaw… Anyway, Size Matters was my second Ratchet & Clank game and I really liked it. Meaby because I played it on PSP, not PS2 as a lot of you, but still it was really fun game for me. Still, I agree they kinda screwed hoverboard racing.