Thread: Deadlocked HD

Ratchet Deadlocked has a really dark feel to it, and is more of a shooter type of game. Playing it for long might feel a bit boring with time, because the levels are all the same gloomy style, but it definitly is a great game if youre in the mood to blow Sh*t up in a badass way emoji

This.
It was actually my first Ratchet game. emoji

Ratchet Deadlocked has a really dark feel to it, and is more of a shooter type of game. Playing it for long might feel a bit boring with time, because the levels are all the same gloomy style, but it definitly is a great game if youre in the mood to blow Sh*t up in a badass way emoji

So eagerly awaiting this, even if it only comes out as a download. I'm almost permanently in the mood to blow *!"# up regardless, but especially if I can do it with some cool R&C weapons. emoji

Gladiator did have the better weapons though emoji

Just not so many emoji

Deleted user

The Dual Pistols were cool they were so addictive to shoot emoji

I thought all the weapons in Deadlocked had neat designs. I rather enjoyed the sharp angles that every weapon had. I'm a fan of angular things, you see. :P

Also, to Ratchetruler, there is an extra skin in UYA that's exclusive to the HD ports. The Sumo Ratchet and Ninja Ratchet skins weren't in any previous versions. The cost for skins is adjusted accordingly.

What is the extra skin? If you are talking about the Sumo and Ninja skins I do know they were in the Japanese version… go ahead an get it and see what I mean.

I know this because I recall the skin was mentioned hundreds of times ages ago (http://www.insomniacgames.com/community/showthread.php?12515-Japanese-version-of-Ratchet-and-Clank-3), as people were very annoyed that only Japan got these skins.

There were pictures and footage of them too, that's how I stumbled across them, someone on YouTube was playing as Sumo Ratchet and I was like WFT? Why doesn't my game have that?

The Sumo Ratchet and Ninja Ratchet skins weren't in any previous versions.

@ RatchetRuler I believe he means any previous versions other than the Japanese version. Originally they were only exclusive to the Japanese version of the game and people such as yourself complained because they saw the cheat codes for the skins along with screenshots and videos, but couldn't have them unless they bought the Japanese version, so they probably made them available in every version when they came out with the HD collection just to suit everyone.

Hmm.. ever realized that Deadlocked was the only game in which ammo clips would fall out after shooting emoji This says alot about its feel emoji

SONY just fixed what I was mad at them about: Gladiator HD is now a free download for all Q Force owners! You just need to play it online before they will release it, and you'll get a free voucher emoji

SONY just fixed what I was mad at them about: Gladiator HD is now a free download for all Q Force owners! You just need to play it online before they will release it, and you'll get a free voucher emoji

Is that the case for everyone? Or is it only specific reigions like how they recently gave $10 loyalty vouchers to American customers only? And for that matter, when is Deadlocked's HD release due to happen anyway?

Plus we still get the motorstorm voucher, cos I just got mine emoji

So, all I need is to play online… I still haven´t played, because I´m trying to complete the campaign. Do I need to play tons of online games, or just one(even if it´s just one, I´ll play a lot of the online!)?

Or is it only specific regions like how they recently gave $10 loyalty vouchers to American customers only?

Not all of us got that voucher. I talked to a few of my friends and they didn't get one and they get on and play games about as much as I do.

So, all I need is to play online… I still haven´t played, because I´m trying to complete the campaign. Do I need to play tons of online games, or just one(even if it´s just one, I´ll play a lot of the online!)?

To get the free download of both Motorstorm RC and Deadlocked you need to play online, presumably just once, next time they do the data gathering. They (SCEE) observe who plays FFA online during a given period. They just haven't announce the next dates they'll be doing this data collection.

Keep an eye on the PSblogs and play one online game during the times they say. For Motorstorm you get a download code e-mailed to you but it hasn't been announced how or when the free Deadlocked download will be done.

EDIT:-
If you have already got a Motorstorm RC voucher, they should arrive by the end of Feb, you automatically qualify for the Deadlocked download.