Thread: Introduce yourself

Welcome… Hope you enjoy your stay! And awesome user name! XD!
Hope to see you more on the forum!

Hello, I'm Britney, I'm 11 years of age, and I love Ratchet & Clank. I was first Introduced to the very first game in 2007, and have been obsessed with it ever since. My Hobbies are drawing cats. My second Favorite love
[opposed to R&C,] is cats. I also LOVE them and am affiliated with a cat forum. I've never found another R&C forum, and this one looks just right for me! emoji

I would also like to ask something, why the French forums have so much larger user base? :o Is there any specific reason for that or do the frenchs just like R&C more than rest of the world? (I know this might be a stupid question with some simple geological reason or something emoji)

Hi Rolf! Welcome to ratchet galaxy! emoji In answer to your question… it's probably because this is a french site, so they may know more about the site then other people in the world.

Yes indeed, our website is french at its core emoji The main team too. Our ultimate goal is to make the english version as rich and complete as its french counterpart, which is not an easy task since we are already running out of time on our side… We will probably, soon or late, make an announcement to "hire" new english members.

I don't know what the numbers are, but I can tell that R&C are definitely very popular here in France, so I guess it's selling quite well.

Anyway, I wish we could do more, and faster, but please bare with us. Still a long road to go actually, and we are glad to have an english community to support us emoji

Deleted user

Well hello, I'm Maximilian, a 19 year old guy who doesn't have a life (now that I think about it, I should probably get a job). Anyway, I'm an artist, a really good one for that matter, most of the time I just draw for the sake of having nothing else to do, so it comes out really rubbish. I also enjoy skating, I like that a lot specially when there's wind and I can take my "Wind-Skate"for a ride. Well, but this is a gaming site ain't it? Oh well. I recently got into Ratchet and Clank (like 3 days ago to be more precise) I've only played the 3rd one cause I had a few money on PSN to spend and used it on Ratchet and Clank 3. I must say, I'm impressed! I was even more impressed when I found out it was a PS2 game. I'm planning on tackling the rest of the series sometime, but for now I'm stuck with 3 and some Flash Games. I also like games like Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Dark Cloud (more specifically Dark Cloud 2), Resident Evil, Pokemon and Persona, and just to warn you guys, I'd be here for hours if a debate about Persona was started. I also like reading, most of the things I read are novels and mangas, I've also road the Harry Potter books and watched the movies. I'm also a Cartoon Network fan, I don't know but I just find a little joy in my heart whenever I see something like Kids Next Door or Dexter's Laboratory. Ok, that should cover it up. So yeah, great, hope this forum ain't a waste of time, most of the ones I've been to are either dead or have nothing of my interest in them

Hello MaximilianX59!

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy. This place is pretty active most of the time, though sometimes it does go to sleep for a little while, there is always something to chat about.

There are plenty of Ratchet & Clank games out there, for PSP, PS2, PS3 and soon PS Vita. The series is huge, I highly recommend Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction for PS3, it's pretty old now, so you should be able to get it for really cheap. It's a lot like UYA, but with better story, graphics and worlds.

Hey Max!
You must like Super NES, eh? emoji

Hello my name is Jaap 14 years old, and im from the Netherlands.

Ratchet & Clank has always been the best game series to me, and this sounds kinda weird, but it is actually a part of my life. I have been playing the first games since i was 5 years old. Every year a new game came out, i desperately wanted to play it. I would get lost in the awesome galaxy of Ratchet & Clank and the cool exploration. Then i found out about Tools of Destruction. And i was so excited! I needed that game. It was all i wanted at the time, but a PS3 was way to expensive. But then on my (i think) 10th birthday i got a PS3. I couldnt believe it at all, but i got it and my dream came true. I could play the new Futuristic Ratchet & Clank games! Sidenote: I was crying like a little bitch at the end of Tools of Destruction, because Clank was abducted haha. I thought it was the end of Ratchet and Clank but luckily it continued. Then Crack In Time came, and it absolutely blew my mind. To me Crack In Time is the best Ratchet & Clank game yet. Then All 4 One came. Not as exciting as the other games. Now dont get me wrong, All 4 One has been a great time playing. But to me it was just completely of the story and kinda childish. It was short, and i missed the freedom and exploration that weve seen in the past games. But hey, i did have fun playing it though with my friend. Then i heard Insomniac Games said they were making FFA/Qforce. They were going back to the old Ratchet & Clank gameplay! I was really excited.. but then it eventually came out. One of the worst Ratchet & Clank games to me! Non exciting story and boring repetitive gameplay.

Now weve got Ratchet Deadlocked HD version coming up, which i am excited for! But i really hope they go back to a huge storyline and exploration and freedom type gameplay. Kind of like A Crack In Time. But hey, no matter what happens to the series; I will always be the best fan i can be of the series! Ratchet and Clank: B E S T G A M E S E R I E S E V E R

I dont know if this was really the way it was meant to be, typing about my Ratchet and Clank experience; but i guess i told my opinion about Ratchet & Clank.

Please respond if you like emoji I would love to see comments from you guys emoji

Well, first up Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy! emoji

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy, Jaap! If you need any help, feel free to ask us emoji

Welkom Jaap of ''QwarktasticRatchetandClankfan''. emoji

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy Jaap! Or QwarktasticRatchetandClankfan! Pretty nice username you have there, it's Qwarktastic! Why doesn't Qwark use that line anymore? He only used it like three times in the whole series.

At least thats more than once, like mostlyemoji

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy Jaap! Or QwarktasticRatchetandClankfan! Pretty nice username you have there, it's Qwarktastic! Why doesn't Qwark use that line anymore? He only used it like three times in the whole series.

It's pretty funny how one simple thing can start a whole new topic! lol