Thread: Thug Boss on the planet Snivlack

Does anyone else think that Insomniac Games went a little bit OTT (Over The Top) with the difficulty of this boss? I have been trying to do it since i got the HD Collection for my 16th birthday last year!

Thanks.
Ratchetlombax57

I wouldn't say its hard, id say it long but not hard. As long as you know what attacks the boss does then its easy.

I agree, it does go on for waaaay too long, which means that whilst the boss itself isn't actually that hard, it only takes a couple of screw-ups and you'll have to start all over again, which is extremely frustrating, since the battle will take about twenty minutes minimum…

The first time I fought him he was quite challenging but the second time I killed him he was very easy to kill.

I thought this was the final boss the first time I played emoji

I thought this was the final boss the first time I played emoji

Lol :P

Aren't you.. supposed to kill him with the turrets?

Aren't you.. supposed to kill him with the turrets?

Yep

VEEEEEEEEEEERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASYYYYYYYYYYemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemoji

VEEEEEEEEEEERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASYYYYYYYYYYemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemoji

It wasn't repetitive or boring at all right? I found it hard for those reasons, I just never had that great of an attention span.

It wasn't repetitive or boring at all right? I found it hard for those reasons, I just never had that great of an attention span.

It's a pain in the butt, it also felt badly designed, mainly because it was originally a vehicle segment.

It's a pain in the butt, it also felt badly designed, mainly because it was originally a vehicle segment.

I know it's a tad off-topic, but…
http://m.memegenerator.net/instance/42815566