Thread: The quote game

That Woo-Guy of SAC?

Number Woo, actually. I would give you +1 point, but idk what the OP thinks about it.

Oh ye right. Only played it ones with a friend together on his PSP, so I forget his name emoji

Is it my turn now? Or do you have to guess another one, cuz I was half right?

Is it my turn now? Or do you have to guess another one, cuz I was half right?

Woo, Number Woo - it's not such a big difference to discount it emoji Your turn.

Ok thx emoji

"Your Macaroni and Cheese is getting cold!"

Oh I love that one emoji

Ms. Zurgo! Oh yeah! emoji
Just played through that today emoji

EDIT: You know I mean S. Zurgo's mum. Just because mabye they don't share the same name emoji

Ms. Zurgo! Oh yeah! emoji
Just played through that today emoji

EDIT: You know I mean S. Zurgo's mum. Just because mabye they don't share the same name emoji

Go right ahead.

'Eeere we go!

You may want to hang onto that last word.

This one's hurting the few braincells I have left, is it from a spin-off or something?

Tachyon?

It was from the comics. Comic ones are harder because you can't exactly hear the person saying it.

I'm gonna roll with Zogg. Because it was in the last comic, and R&C saw Talwyn and were like "Yay you're alive, no one dies we all live happily ever after like in all of our adventures!" then Zogg's like "Hah, I'm going to make you read on a little further before you get to that happily ever after!"

Zogg's right.

I should stop posting comic quotes emoji
I almost posted "Pardon our dust", too, but is that even a quote? emoji

It's text on a sign. I don't know if that is right or not?

Oh well, next one is

I just don't want to. There's no TV!

Jak and his obnoxious talking… animal? It's not an animal, it's OTTSEL, it's a GOD!
emoji
That must be from a cross emoji

I'll extend it for those of you who are finding it a bit hard

I could, I just don't want to. There's no TV!

EDIT: Oh and if someone posts "That woo guy" they are right. They have the character, just not the name. To me that should count.