Thread: Insomniac Moon 2.0

I am happy to announce that after somewhat of a years work, Insomniac Moon is finally back online and better than ever.
Insomniac Moon was created around a year ago but due to design issues, and lack of activity it was shut down, however i always wanted to "resurrect" insomniac moon, and now it's been done, I am happy to say that it's better than ever with a brand new design and if you don't like it we have a design changer that some of you may find "nostalgic". Now this website will not survive without your help, we need members to keep the threads active we need mods to manage the forums.

We have forums for all the ratchet and Clank games, All the Resistance games, all the stand alone insomniac titles, and spyro the dragon forums!

So why not join us today at

User image emoji

Awesome! If you want I can make some reclame on my Ratchet website, and you some of my site emoji
Looks great, I was also making a forum for all Insomniac games, but I'm gonna quit the work since there is an other one, if you want, I would love it to be a moderator emoji
And if you want me to do something else, just ask!

Long time no see Hennamann emoji I'll check out the site for sure emoji

Awesome! If you want I can make some reclame on my Ratchet website, and you some of my site emoji
Looks great, I was also making a forum for all Insomniac games, but I'm gonna quit the work since there is an other one, if you want, I would love it to be a moderator emoji
And if you want me to do something else, just ask!

Yeah that sounds like a good deal, i sent you a message about the moderator thing on insomniac moon

I've just registered and would like to know where to edit my profile.

I've just registered and would like to know where to edit my profile.

you edit your profile in User CP on top of the page, there you can choose edit user profile.

Cool site, although something about this thread is really lagging my browser.

Hmmm weird, maybe the powers of my website are owerpowered! emoji
Just kidding. and thank you btw

I never really forgot about this. As soon as my internet lets me gain access to your website I'll be sure to try and amp up activity or something.

I never really forgot about this. As soon as my internet lets me gain access to your website I'll be sure to try and amp up activity or something.

sounds good

Told ya it was death… Even the site is offline…

Clicked the link, but all that's there is gray and a Index of / in the top left corner.

It looks like the Insomniac Moon likes to come and go, I do wonder if it will come out again, and If I will be able to join.

It appears this site no longer exists emoji