Thread: Introduce yourself

i think your english is not bad atall ;D
Welcome to the english site~

Welcome to the site, new members; and welcome to the English-language part of the site, those of you who already used the French part of the site… and welcome back to the "introduce yourself" thread, existing members… and welcome to the site, guest users who haven't made profiles… and welcome to [Insert location category here], those of you who [Insert relevant pronoun here]….

There, I think that covers everyone……

Hi name is John, I am 11 and in camp. The only games I have are the first and second game, witch I have completed.emoji I also love to ride my scooter and hope to become a professional hockey or an animator for insomniac.

"Hello Perseus."

(Guys, is he the youngest one?)

Welcome to RG fellow animator wannabe, hope you like it here emoji

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy, Perseus!

You seem to have a pretty good goal, being an animator and all. When I was 11 I just wanted to write, for no reason, for no person, and for eternity… but I didn't like reading, so it was a pretty vicious cycle emoji

Hiya Perseus,
Enojy our lovely little community!

Hey. I'm Ryan, 17, wannabe programmer and software engineer(in a couple of years, hopefully). I own all of the Ratchet and Clank games (except FFA) and have copies of the PSP version for PS2. Apparently i've made this account a couple of years(?) ago.

Greetings.

In that case: Welcome back

Deleted user

Well, let's not forget about me, who actually made this profile long ago. Now I'm gonna delete it.
Filipuntik, you know why.

Well, let's not forget about me, who actually made this profile long ago. Now I'm gonna delete it.
Filipuntik, you know why.

HECK…

Deleted user

Where can one delete account?

Where can one delete account?

Go to settings, it should be the last option there.

Indeed. Just click on the gear icons in the 'my profile' section on the top left. The bottom option will let you delete your accound.