Thread: Introduce yourself

Well, I don't really have too bad of luck, this is only the second time I've ever been hacked, but I just figured I would warn everyone of what was going on and maybe then the idiots that run the website would take it seriously and do something about it, also, I'm just that nice of a guy. I may not know anyone on RG personally, but I still consider us all one big family of nerds, so I figure we should all look out for each other.

I've known since a very young age that as long as there have been netwrked computers, there have been hacking and viruses. Its easy to get access to someones personal computer, but hard to get into their bank. Therefore having any account information on your computer is asking for trouble. People write them on paper for good reason.

I see. I'll just write 'em down on a piece of paper. I've memorized most of them by now, so it should be ok.

We really like to go off on a tangent here.

I'm Maxime, 11, living in San Mateo, California, and I go to Thunder Bay, Ontario sometimes or Ardeche, France during summers or christmases.
(My dad is an engineer for planes) I play Hockey, and looooove cats

I love hockey too! I also play soccer, and won in an undefeated championship!

Hello, i'm Ratchet bombardator from french part and i like Ratchet and Clank.

Bienvenue, Ratchet bombardator!

Hello, i'm Ratchet bombardator from french part and i like Ratchet and Clank.

Hey man, welcome to english RG emoji

…a place of less popularity, but more heart! emoji

Hey, I'm Pip, I'm an avid fan of all things R&C and I just discovered you guys here on Ratchet Galaxy the other day - looking forward to becoming a member of the community!

P.S. Any ideas for what I should choose for a profile pic?

emoji

Welcome, Pip! If it's small enough, I'd recommend this:

User image
Welcome, Pip! If it's small enough, I'd recommend this:

User image

I couldn't stop thinking about that too.

Welcome Pip… are you, by chance, brittish?