Thread: Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Official Thread

You were recording? Do you think you could shows us what you recorded? You have a youtube channel after all emoji

well i could,but i would have to edit all footage i got first,but i still recommend just so you would know i was there

Ok. Were you able to record the 2 other clips? Or do they not allow that?

Ok. Were you able to record the 2 other clips? Or do they not allow that?

Sadly no, i pretty sure they didnt alow people to do that

The moment JAT uploads a Wondercon video, he finds my Wondercon collage and comments on it! That means he knows about my channel, and possibly my…Ratchet and Clank animations!!! emoji

That moment when Ratchet himself commented on your video emoji

now there are only 9 days to Ratchet and Clank believe that all those who are waiting for
they will be happy to play Ratchet and Clank for ps4, and we will see the movie
I can not wait to see it.

But after this game there will be another in the coming months and years?

Release: April 12, 2016

User image

and finally the other side of the cover!!!

Ratchet and Clank PS4 Let's play
in April 12, 2016 on youtube?

James Stevenson said in an interview with Ratchet Galaxy something along the lines of 'we don't know what the next Ratchet & Clank game will be.'

but then on April 12 we could play Ratchet and Clank right?
Finely and for 3 years I'm waiting for a new game, but in those years no news of Ratchet and Clank except the year 2015 there have been a lot of news.

emoji
emoji
emoji

The PlayStation channel released a new video of Ratchet and Clank. They're interviewing one of the developers as they delve through Planet Rilgar. It's pretty informative.

It has been confirmed that there is no arena in Ratchet and Clank (PS4):

emoji

It has been confirmed that there is no arena in Ratchet and Clank (PS4):

emoji

well to be fair it makes sense considering there were no arenas in the first game