Thread: Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Official Thread

If there are no armor wendors does that mean we take fixed damage like in the original (all enemies did one damage) or can we find armor pieces like in R&C: size matters?

It has been confirmed that there is no arena in Ratchet and Clank (PS4):

emoji

well to be fair it makes sense considering there were no arenas in the first game

I will not be "fair" since the first game also lacked strafing, weapon upgrades, the jetpack, etc, yet those things are in the game. If we can have those things, I see no reason why we can't have an arena.

For the record, I'm not even mad or anything, just slightly disappointed. At least we have updated hoverboard races, which do look pretty sick. I don't really mind all that much that this game doesn't have an arena, just don't pull that "the first game didn't have one, so blah blah blah" bullcrap on me.

If there are no armor wendors does that mean we take fixed damage like in the original (all enemies did one damage) or can we find armor pieces like in R&C: size matters?

I think this game will just play like if you decided to play, say, one of the Future games without buying any armor upgrades, but surely much less difficult.

I think this game will just play like if you decided to play, say, one of the Future games without buying any armor upgrades, but surely much less difficult.

You are probably right. Less difficult for sure I can only imagine R&C: TOD challenge mode with no armoremoji

Deleted user

emoji

That's a first in like 13 years. feels weird

User image
CORA PS4 VERSION emoji

emoji

Quest for booty, All 4 one and Full Frontal Assault did not have arenas. Size matters has if you count the clank challenges as arenas.

User image
CORA PS4 VERSION emoji

Where was this taken from?

User image
CORA PS4 VERSION emoji

Where was this taken from?

Didn't know that site got updated. Nice find!

Didn't know that site got updated. Nice find!

There are also photos of new generation weapons AWESOME !!!! emoji

Deleted user

emoji

Quest for booty, All 4 one and Full Frontal Assault did not have arenas. Size matters has if you count the clank challenges as arenas.

Quest for booty is just stand alone dlc for TOD. so i dont count it as a separate game. All 4 One, and FFA were a little too differently designed to have arenas. I'm mostly talking about traditional Ratchet games

So the snowy planet is Batalia. Also, the Thruster Pack is back.

So the snowy planet is Batalia. Also, the Thruster Pack is back.

Batalia? But the snow planet was Hoven in the original. Did they change it?