Thread: Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Official Thread

i have just found the first review fir ratchet and clank on ps4, and the website that i found it from gave it a 9 out of 10 which make's me quite happy, here's a link to the review : http://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/reviews/ratchet-clank-review-823803

Second review http://www.gamercenteronline.net/2016/04/09/ratchet-clank-review-getting-to-know-an-old-friend/.
This one was also really positive with and 8.7/10. The only critisize went on the facial movements and some in-game interactions being shift (???). Praise was given towards the sounds, weapons and of course the visuals even though they don't reach those of The Order 1886.

But Eudora what happened to that? emoji

It's likely been cut.

Deleted user

i have just found the first review fir ratchet and clank on ps4, and the website that i found it from gave it a 9 out of 10 which make's me quite happy, here's a link to the review : http://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/reviews/ratchet-clank-review-823803

Second review http://www.gamercenteronline.net/2016/04/09/ratchet-clank-review-getting-to-know-an-old-friend/.
This one was also really positive with and 8.7/10. The only critisize went on the facial movements and some in-game interactions being shift (???). Praise was given towards the sounds, weapons and of course the visuals even though they don't reach those of The Order 1886.

"8.7" I REALLY hate decimal scores <-<

Those a-holes at Amazon still haven't shipped my copy of the game (even though it was supposed to ship on the 8th, and it's still expected to arrive on the 12th). emoji Apparently Amazon has a warehouse here in Texas, so I suspect they must know they can wait until the very last minute to ship it and it'll arrive on time. I guess no early delivery for me, which is annoying because I know some people will be getting their copies early, but as long as it still arrives on the actual release date I guess I'm fine.

Those a-holes at Amazon still haven't shipped my copy of the game (even though it was supposed to ship on the 8th, and it's still expected to arrive on the 12th). emoji Apparently Amazon has a warehouse here in Texas, so I suspect they must know they can wait until the very last minute to ship it and it'll arrive on time. I guess no early delivery for me, which is annoying because I know some people will be getting their copies early, but as long as it still arrives on the actual release date I guess I'm fine.

I know how you feel since the same thing's happened to me. Meanwhile, a friend of mine who pre-ordered from Best Buy already has her copy. Amazon and their insistence on following the rules…

did you track your package

did you track your package

Of course, I've been tracking it obsessively.

Deleted user

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PhYEQOOF0E

THERE ARE ALL CUTSCENES OF THE GAME WARNING SPOILER FROM THE MOVIE emoji

NOOOO, I'm trying my hardest to not watch what they haven't showed off XD

I honestly feel pretty miserable right now. I'm trying not to watch the cutscenes, so as not to spoil the rest of the game for myself, as I've spoiled myself to so much already, but it goes against my nature to avoid spoilers. Also, the knowledge that some people have got the game (and beaten it, if all the cutscenes being on YouTube is any indication) early just because they didn't preorder from Amazon, while I still have to wait until the mail runs on Tuesday to play the game is eating me up. Sigh, it's a good thing I have work tomorrow.

Insomniac Museum confirmed emoji

Insomniac Museum confirmed emoji

how do you know

I watched a playthrough of the game on YouTube (I don't have a PS4) and when the player finished the game he unlocked the IS.

The level order is as follows (Look away for possible spoilers?)

1. Veldin
2. Novalis
3. Kerwan
4. Aridia
5. Nebula G34
6. Rilgar
7. Batalia
8. Gaspar
9. Pokitaru
10. Quartu
11. Deplanetizer
12. Kalebo III
13. Deplanetizer

Eudora, Umbris, Orxon, Hoven, Gemlik Base, Oltanis, and Drek's fleet were all cut. There are no new original planets. There is a section in one of the Deplanetizer levels that resembles the Hologuise section of Quartu from the first game, however.