Thread: Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Official Thread

I watched a playthrough of the game on YouTube (I don't have a PS4) and when the player finished the game he unlocked the IS.

can you show me it

I watched a playthrough of the game on YouTube (I don't have a PS4) and when the player finished the game he unlocked the IS.

can you show me it

Here is the link of the insomniac museum https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsesS28f19k

The level order is as follows (Look away for possible spoilers?)

1. Veldin
2. Novalis
3. Kerwan
4. Aridia
5. Nebula G34
6. Rilgar
7. Batalia
8. Gaspar
9. Pokitaru
10. Quartu
11. Deplanetizer
12. Kalebo III
13. Deplanetizer

Eudora, Umbris, Orxon, Hoven, Gemlik Base, Oltanis, and Drek's fleet were all cut. There are no new original planets. There is a section in one of the Deplanetizer levels that resembles the Hologuise section of Quartu from the first game, however.

Umbris is present but there is only the orbit of Umbris!

Sure, it is involved in the story but the actual level is not present.

Deleted user

GAME HAS GONE LIVE, I'M PLAYING IT NOW

The game looks and sounds absolutely amazing! Despite all my best efforts to cause as much chaos on screen, the game never seems to dip in frame rate, either. Which is pretty cool considering I'm on Rilgar throwing Proton Drums, Groovitrons, and Bouncer Balls at anything that looks at me funny. Jstevenson on NeoGaf recommended playing this game on Hard Mode first, and I can see why. Hoo boy, Insomniac did not disappoint.

The game looks and sounds absolutely amazing! Despite all my best efforts to cause as much chaos on screen, the game never seems to dip in frame rate, either. Which is pretty cool considering I'm on Rilgar throwing Proton Drums, Groovitrons, and Bouncer Balls at anything that looks at me funny. Jstevenson on NeoGaf recommended playing this game on Hard Mode first, and I can see why. Hoo boy, Insomniac did not disappoint.

tell me when yo have the pre oderd copy of the game what do you do to get the bouncer

Well, it depends on where you pre-ordered it. I ordered it off of Amazon, so they emailed me the DLC code when the game shipped. If you you pre-order off of PSN, the Bouncer is added as an automatically downloaded Add-on, and, if you pre-ordered from someplace like GameStop or Best Buy, the code should have been included on your receipt.

Well, it depends on where you pre-ordered it. I ordered it off of Amazon, so they emailed me the DLC code when the game shipped. If you you pre-order off of PSN, the Bouncer is added as an automatically downloaded Add-on, and, if you pre-ordered from someplace like GameStop or Best Buy, the code should have been included on your receipt.

well i did pre order it of amazon and i already got my dlc code so im pretty much set,now all i need to do is buy a ps4 this week

Oh shoot, were you asking how to get the Bouncer in game? My bad. You can buy it from the Gadgetron vendor on Novalis for 100 bolts. I hope you enjoy the game. It's a lot of fun.

Oh shoot, were you asking how to get the Bouncer in game? My bad. You can buy it from the Gadgetron vendor on Novalis for 100 bolts. I hope you enjoy the game. It's a lot of fun.

i got that part i was just asking how you get the bouncer dlc on your ps4

i have now just gotten the game

The level order is as follows (Look away for possible spoilers?)

1. Veldin
2. Novalis
3. Kerwan
4. Aridia
5. Nebula G34
6. Rilgar
7. Batalia
8. Gaspar
9. Pokitaru
10. Quartu
11. Deplanetizer
12. Kalebo III
13. Deplanetizer

Eudora, Umbris, Orxon, Hoven, Gemlik Base, Oltanis, and Drek's fleet were all cut. There are no new original planets. There is a section in one of the Deplanetizer levels that resembles the Hologuise section of Quartu from the first game, however.

They cut the game in half. This is really disappointing, I was so exited to play orxon, gemlik base and veldin in peril again.

Huh...