Thread: The poll discussion thread

I wish they would do at least a trilogy with R&C 2016 being the first entry. And after that return to the original series.

what's the difference?

what's the difference?

Sorry but I don't understand what do you mean with this.

what's the difference?

Sorry but I don't understand what do you mean with this.

A sequel to the Reboot is basically a return to the Original Trilogy storyline. Granted I don't think that needs to happen, but Insomniac has a lot of decisions to make for the next installment.

A sequel to the Reboot is basically a return to the Original Trilogy storyline.

Or, seeing how the movie is not that close to the original game to begin with, the movieverse continuation could be a brand new adventure set in that timeline, it really doesn't need to be a retelling of GC or UYA.

A sequel to the Reboot is basically a return to the Original Trilogy storyline.

Or, seeing how the movie is not that close to the original game to begin with, the movieverse continuation could be a brand new adventure set in that timeline, it really doesn't need to be a retelling of GC or UYA.

What Kubak said. And even if they would re-imagine GC. Who would be the villain in it? I don't think it is going to be Qwark, like in the original GC, who is in prison and as I understanded friends with Ratchet and Clank in this new timeline.

I am also thinking the people who the R&C PS4 is their first R&C game they have played. I think they want to see a sequel for this game more than the original series, just because they have not played those games.

As long as we get NEW weapons, NEW planets, and even some new characters, I'll be happy. I still think they should hire a new script writer.

You guys are right though, I didn't realize. This was the first Ratchet game for a lot of people. They won't understand sudden 'hop' in the story if they did another Future game. Although, many series take the leap while still staying true to the long time fans. But it's a challenge

Deleted user

I think they should start a new continuity from here. make a new adventure, that's just a sequel to this story. not a re imagining of going commando though.

N'yeah. While I wouldn't mind it that much, I'd prefer them to do an epilogue. A real epilogue.

Hello? No polls for now?

This week's poll: How would you rate the RaC Movie?

1) Loved it! Way better than the original!
2) As a fan, I enjoyed it.
3) Could've been better.
4) Didn't like it.

I do agree that the movie lacked character development and the story went too fast, but as a fan, I like it. I've wished to watch the movie for almost two years, so I got pretty excited when I managed to watch it. emoji

Option A! It's definitely in my top-5 favorite movies of all time. Lots of bias, but hey, that's what you're a fan for. 10/10.

Option A! It's definitely in my top-5 favorite movies of all time. Lots of bias, but hey, that's what you're a fan for. 10/10.

I would consider the option A if it didn't include the "better than the original" because IMO they I like them almost equally as they both have their pros and cons.

While I love the original story, just having Ratchet being nice to Clank already makes me prefer the new one.