Thread: Really Random thread

To my knowledge the only way to do that, is getting a region free DVD-player.

To my knowledge the only way to do that, is getting a region free DVD-player.

My laptop has been able to play movies from different regions, but someone said the number of region changes on a media player is limited. Is there a region-free media player?

I don't think so, it's more the device than the software. Like NTSC and PAL, there's regions 1/2. With movies it's harder than games. For example, a PS3 can play games from all regions. But movies from it's own region only.

Skyrim gets a remaster and Mass Effect doesn't. EA,
User image

Well, at least they got Battlefield 1, which got seriously hyped. And let's hope they don't screw things. At. Least. Just. Once.

Well, at least they got Battlefield 1, which got seriously hyped. And let's hope they don't screw things. At. Least. Just. Once.

I turned the stream off when they said: "…now Battlefield".emoji

Hahaha, hopefully Battlefield 1 would be among one of the games that EA wouldn't dare to ruin. Poor SW Battlefront…

I hope the new Battlefront will have a single player. Since the lady said they "…read the feedback and will implement it".

Anybody watch Microsoft just now?

Not gonna lie, this E3 has been a complete snooze fest for me, absolutely 0 hype for anything. Have I become too cynical or is anyone else feeling it too?

I'm just here for the Mass Effect ^^.
I really liked Amy Hennigs one second Star Wars teaser and Respawns Star Wars motion capture. Plus a certain moon game in tne ID@Xbox trailer. Other than that, haven't seen much. But I'm easily pleased. One Mass Effect trailer is enough fuel for me.emoji

So far, Ubisoft's conference has been the most fun imho

Watchdogs 2, eh?

And a Watch_Dogs movie apparently?

Excuse me, but…

CRASH 1-3 REMAKE CONFIRMED. THANK YOU BASED SONY and Activision, too, I guess.