Thread: NO R.Y.N.O.?!

There is to a ryno in quest for boody.

Uhh…. No…

Haha, that's kinda funny… you know, maybe there is a RYNO is Quest for Boody. But there isn't in Quest for Booty. Joking aside, there really isn't one. I know I've played the game.

I've played Quest for Booty 3 times, and havent't found the RYNO in there. The RYNO has been numbered in each game, ToD had the RYNO4 and ACiT had the RYNO5 so….

I think the RYNO would have made the game much easier, given the short lasting appeal the game offers… But there's still the Alpha Disruptor near the end of the game that is available to beat easily Captain Slag/Darkwater emoji

Haha, that's kinda funny… you know, maybe there is a RYNO is Quest for Boody. But there isn't in Quest for Booty. Joking aside, there really isn't one. I know I've played the game.

I suppose it's technically possible Ratchet Time is getting mixed up between the RYNO and the Alpha Cannon/Disruptor, but otherwise, there definateley isn't a RYNO… unless…

what if the Alpha Disruptor…
User image
was just a RYNO VII in disguise all along…!

I suppose it's technically possible Ratchet Time is getting mixed up between the RYNO and the Alpha Cannon/Disruptor, but otherwise, there definateley isn't a RYNO… unless…

what if the Alpha Disruptor…
User image
was just a RYNO VII in disguise all along…!

emoji could be….. but other then that there is no ryno in QFB

Imagine if the RYNO was a hidden Easter egg you found! Just saying but that'll be unlikely

Deleted user

Fortunetly there isin't a RYNO in QFB im not saying I dont like the RYNO I love it,it's my favourite weapon but it would have ruin QFB since it was such a short game

There is no R.Y.N.O. In quest for booty. what weapon is the strongest in this game? I say Alpha Disrupter.

The game was too short for a R.Y.N.O. in my opinion would have ruined it.

There is no R.Y.N.O. In quest for booty. what weapon is the strongest in this game? I say Alpha Disrupter.

Don't forget about two things:
ItN still got one.
There's a kind of an unwritten rule you should know. Or shall I call Darkstar?
Editrd. Damp small phone keyboard.

Teo?

Don't forget about teo thins:
ItN still got one.
There's a kind of an unwritten rule you should know. Or shall I call Darkstar?

The Nexus was not as short as QFB so it sort of fitted in

OUI R.Y.N.O.!