Thread: Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Official Thread

Delays…sweet delays…
However, Kubak sent a message to brad foxhoven about getting deleted scenes on the disc, to which Brad replied: "Great question - I think there is hope in the near future."
Perhaps this delay is to get the deleted scenes in the blu-ray!

It could be a mistake. This site still has 8/23 as the release date of blu-ray.

User image
Japan sure gets it good: a movie, comic, and ps4 game all in one, along with a custom Ps4 RaC theme, and the bouncer!

User image
Japan sure gets it good: a movie, comic, and ps4 game all in one, along with a custom Ps4 RaC theme, and the bouncer!

Guess Sony actually cared for some of their fans, at least!

Dude, that's messed up. That's blatant copyright.

Should we report?

Deleted user

I'm reporting. Stuff like this isn't cool in my books, unless credit has been provided, AND the creator has ask for permission

Fine. I've also reported it for copyright infringement.

User image
User image
Two images: one pre-rendered, one in-game rendered. Which looks better?

Deleted user
User image
User image

i cant tell what one is which XD. the top one has better lighting with the glow on Ratchet's chest. but the bottom one has better use of blur. it's a tie for me

User image
User image

i cant tell what one is which XD. the top one has better lighting with the glow on Ratchet's chest. but the bottom one has better use of blur. it's a tie for me

The top on is probably the pre-rendered one, since the bottom one seems to match a lot more with the in-game model of Ratchet as wells as the mettalic surface of Clank and his glowing antenna. The Clank's surface on the top one looks somewhat white like the PS2 games. They also look much more clear on the bottom.
As for which one I like better, it's a tie as well. The top one really has good lighting and the background has no blur, but everything on the second one looks more polished and with the use of blur to focus on Ratchet and Clank.