Thread: Pretty Random Movie Thread

Erm, there is nothing here?

The final scene with Neffy's transformation was pretty quite amazing, but it did miss one vital element

Had it uploaded on YouTube, but they blocked it, that's why I cleared the previous post.

The final scene with Neffy's transformation was pretty quite amazing, but it did miss one vital element

Had it uploaded on YouTube, but they blocked it, that's why I cleared the previous post.

It lacked one more. The glitching! While he was laughing Lance and Janice should play. Now I know that the glitching started a lot later than his transformation but a lot of things happened differently in the movie so why not this as well? IMO, while anticlimatic it would create a great joke. An old joke but still a funny one with perhaps one of the robots hiting him the head with the wrench and then him toring it apart.

while anticlimatic it would create a great joke.

Exactly, anticlimatic. Yeah, it's a trademark Nefarious joke, but it would simply be too much, this particular scene would absolutely not benefit from it.

while anticlimatic it would create a great joke.

Exactly, anticlimatic. Yeah, it's a trademark Nefarious joke, but it would simply be too much, this particular scene would absolutely not benefit from it.

Indeed. Although when I was watching the movie at the cinema and considering we got a lot of anticlimatic jokes I was wondering why we didn't get the one that would actually be hilarious.

OH COME ON! "Ratchet & Clank: The Director's Cut" really needs to be a thing…

User image
User image

Hey Handem, do you think you could try and translate this?

So, according to IGN, Ratchet and Clank will be available to watch on Netflix January 9th.

#MunroeRuinedTheMovie

User image
Wel'p, there goes 2 hours of my time emoji

That's… Netflix?

Yep, Ratchet and Clank finally made it on there :oui:

Deleted user
Yep, Ratchet and Clank finally made it on there :oui:

how's the second viewing?