Thread: Pretty Random Movie Thread

The fact that Kevin Munroe posting those deleted scenes in Instagram but not including them in the DVD is just annoying. Well, with the movie not profiting as expected, I hope they learnt their lesson and get a better director to prevent any further disasters.

One way or another, I am DEFINITELY gonna write an end-of-year news for every deleted scene he posts. :oui:

The fact that Kevin Munroe posting those deleted scenes in Instagram but not including them in the DVD is just annoying. Well, with the movie not profiting as expected, I hope they learnt their lesson and get a better director to prevent any further disasters.

Just to clarify - not having these scenes released is not Munroe's fault, he's not the one that is authorized to just upload them on the internet. That is a decision to be made by someone at Blockade/Rainmaker/some other company that worked on this.

Then again, Munroe rejected (or did he just take small parts of it?) Fixman's plot, which could've saved the movie. 50:50. We haven't seen it, so it's either worse or better. But I felt bad when TJ said about his disappointment when he found out Munroe didn't really take his script fully into account.

PS: Blockade and Rainmaker really need to get their stuff together if they want to prevent bankruptcy. Such a shame the movie's profit and rating were disappointing.

Well, we can't really tell, since we didn't get any glimpse of that script at all ;P I really hope someone will let it (and those deleted scenes) see the light of day though.

Well, we can't really tell, since we didn't get any glimpse of that script at all ;P I really hope someone will let it (and those deleted scenes) see the light of day though.

Do you know what's the worst thing? The fact there is a big chance that these will never see the light of they day and a lot of people are going to be disappointed…

Do you know what's the worst thing? The fact there is a big chance that these will never see the light of they day and a lot of people are going to be disappointed…

Well, Brad Foxhoven (the CEO of Blockade) said it's possible we'll get them soon, so I'm still hoping it happens…

Well, Brad Foxhoven (the CEO of Blockade) said it's possible we'll get them soon, so I'm still hoping it happens…

Possible could even mean 0.1%. I know that what I say is too much. But I hope it is not that, because if it is then I will really be sad. And let's play that Brad Foxhoven will eventually release them, or soft leak them (!)

Possible could even mean 0.1%. I know that what I say is too much.

Well, hope is the key word in my posts…

User image

User image

Welp, there's no unseeing this emoji

Ratchet and Clank Pre Viz Reel.
Might be worth it, to add to the "end of year" news.

On a completely related topic, does anyone here live in New Zealand?

Ratchetruler. He's the only New Zealander member that I know here.

Hello! It's just me. There used to be (At least) 2 other members here from NZ, but I am all that remains now… and I barely even remain.

Hello! It's just me. There used to be (At least) 2 other members here from NZ, but I am all that remains now… and I barely even remain.

But your spirit does. I still remember how I almost gave you the "Intergalactic Adultery Award" a few years ago.
(For those of you out of the loop, it was my mistake, I messed up the words)

I also remember telling my distant uncle about the R&C movie. We were talking about poor moviemaking decisions that day and R&C came to mind, but I knew he and his daughters, they love space-based movies like the Star Wars saga or Guardians of the Galaxy, and the girls won't feel contempt for an animated movie.

Haven't seen him since summer, but I might meet him tomorrow and I'm really curious about whether or not he's watched it.