Thread: The Star Wars Thread

User image
Rebels doesn't tend to get many action figures or any toys, but these two made it into the roster!

You got them? Dang.
I went looking for that Thrawn today, but guess what? Nothing. And by that I mean they only had Rogue One here. Guess it's just a US thing :/

User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image

So many new images!!!

And there's new trailer? I'm not sure I wanna see it. I kinda wanna keep the surprise.

Kanan and Hera though… make it happen!

And there's new trailer? I'm not sure I wanna see it. I kinda wanna keep the surprise.

Kanan and Hera though… make it happen!

The trailer doesn't have any "surprise reveals," it's just a longer version of the first S4 trailer.

User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
More images from Star Wars Rebels season 4!

Considering it was on DisneyXD I think that was a given but that's actually the stupidest timeslot for a kids show I mean… wow

Ha, what's this? For the grown-ups?emoji

Two episodes a week though. That's… em. It's really gonna shorten the experience.

Ha, what's this? For the grown-ups?emoji

Two episodes a week though. That's… em. It's really gonna shorten the experience.

Considering there's only 15 episodes this time around, the series could literally end on Dec 4th!

Star Wars Rebels S4 episode list.
It looks like they are showing the first 9 episodes this year, and then the last 6 on 2018. Hopefully 2018 has better schedule, but at least they aren't ending it quickly.

Hmm, they're splitting it again. Well, okay. Saving the best for last maybe.

It's a shame to see the series end, so at least it will take a bit longer for it to finish now.

Just finished reading the Star Wars: Phasma novel. She really is an AWEsome character! An even colder killer than I thought she was. I'm also looking forward to the rest of the comic series!

A ha! Sabine does, indeed, have darker hair. And she looks fracking awesome again!

User image

User image
The key art is amazing–that's my new screen saver!

It's very cool! One big family for one last ride.