Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

I would've liked to see a different look for Ratchet, instead of the exact same design from the PS4 game, but that's a small nitpick.

Couldn't shake off the feeling that he does look a bit different. Iunno. Probably the hardware capabilities.

The model is much more detailed. The fact he has individual fangs in particular caught my eye.

WOOOOHOOO!  So excited for the new game! Yes I'd prefer a different look too but the current one is fine. And yeah, it seemed more detailed than the PS4 version.

Hmm, I see a hologram of Cronk in the background. My theory is that this is an alternate reality where Dr Nefarious has already taken over the galaxy. The immersion of these worlds are insane!

4 beautiful new images for Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart. Makes me appreciate Ratchet's PS5 design a bit more emoji

Oh, those are beautiful. I adore that the individual strands of fur are textured. And the lighting *mwah* beautiful. Definitely gonna have to save for a PS5 and this game.
Oh my. These are gorgeous. And welcome back Animovie! I see the news has awaken a dormant fandom.

Welcome back everyone! Long time no see 

filename6.png

Another screenshot of Ratchet dishing out Thugs with The Enforcer.

I saw krell canyon in the trailer so we know its got to do something with the future saga considering Krell canyon is in polaris  ! Im so hyped to play the new game when it comes out and hope it has a good story emoji
ALSO new RYNO  ?? :P

I saw krell canyon in the trailer so we know its got to do something with the future saga considering Krell canyon is in polaris  ! Im so hyped to play the new game when it comes out and hope it has a good story emoji

The Planet is actually Torren IV, specifically Molonoth Fields, as deteremined by the fongoid totem poles, giant robot graveyards, and Vullard junk ships. Who knows -- maybe if this is another reality of Molonoth, Alister Azimuth could make a return!

Don't know much about Sam Maggs, other than she wrote a Captain Marvel comic series that wasn't well received. I'm kinda relieved that TJ Fixman isn't writing this game, but hopefully Sam Maggs can deliver a good story. And this game must've been in development for a year and a half too!

Apparently, two interns that worked at Insomniac created the new female lombax, and...they are furries. I really don't want them to ruin this character (I'm sure the internet will find a way), but the fact that they say stuff like this makes me worried.

Gheh. I wouldn't worry about Maggs. The "not well received" probably has to do with the people saying this not fitting the target audience. Which is junior graders... 

I doubt they put together all of this in only a year and a half though. Writers aren't continuously needed, so maybe they hired her on for the first phases of development. Or another writer took over when she found a calling elsewhere. I hope so, because I'd hate to see crunch being a thing at Insomniac. 

Furries? Eh, first time I heard of them was during their rise after Zootopia's release yet it doesn't *quite* ruin the movie's reputation. It's still a loved movie, so there's hope for the new R&C. We just gotta hope people on the internet don't act too weird.