Thread: Why did the artstyle change in All 4 One to the PS4 remake

i think the artstile changed becouse of 2 reasons (this is my opinion and i have no sources) : 1. to feel next gen even if it wasn't ; this is a thing that happened to halo too , in the anniversary of   halo ce ( halo combat evolved) , 343i give halo a new art stile whit a higher saturation of colors   and more lighting , that many people didn't like but it definitely looked new . 2. a gameplay reason becouse all4one has a fixed camera and that means looking at the  character you are playing becomes harder becouse the camera needs to make visible all of the   characters that are playing , and becouse in all4one you can play as 4 characters per time it   really needs to get far away , to make the characters stand out more the developers give them   a bigger head.

readers , if you think there are more reasons or one of mine are wrong reply , i'll be happy to read what you think .

about the name of the thread , it was going to be called "why did the artstile change in all4one to the remake of the first game " , for some reason it is cut out

about the name of the thread , it was going to be called "why did the artstile change in all4one to the remake of the first game " , for some reason it is cut out

i just now noticed that the title gets cut only on the one that you see after entering the thread , while the one that you see on the home page has no cut parts

Hello ! I edited the thread's title to better fit the website format. Also, I moved it in R&C PS4's forum, considering the subject.
Hello ! I edited the thread's title to better fit the website format. Also, I moved it in R&C PS4's forum, considering the subject.

thanks emoji