Thread: Improvements

To be honest, I don't know of that yet.

There is still a great load of work to do on RG V.3, and since our admin has left France for two years (he is now in Japan), it has been delayed. Not for two years, of course, but for longer than expected. That is why we prefer not to announce any release date until it's ready.

Ah, thanks for clarification!

I'm also wondering how will the fanficitons and fanarts work. They feel a bit clumsy right now, in my opinion.

I can tell you the new fan-arts/fictions system will work better, yes emoji

The V2 is built upon the V1 code, which is a really old code. The V3 code is entirely new and much more modern overall. It's a whole re-design of the site, both in substance and form.

Ah, good to hear that. Thanks! emoji

I don't know if this has been suggested before, but I think it would be really nice if when you open a thread it could jump to the last post you read of the thread.

You can already do that by clicking on the small arrow, next to the latest coms on the right side of the forum emoji

Oh that would have been good to know… Thanks a lot!

Hi everyone!

I am ShadowMKII and I come from Canada. I have been a real R&C's fan for over fifteen years and I particularly like Ratchet Galaxy which is undoubtedly the best R&C series information-gathering currently available on the Internet. If I decided to register myself today, it is especially for giving you a hand to fill in the information content of some R&C games such as the weapons and the characters of R&C: Full Frontal Assault, the characters of R&C: Into The Nexus, the description of R&C: Up Your Arsenal or the synopsis of Ratchet Deadlocked and R&C: ACiT. I recently checked out the staff's members and I found out how this one was made up. I think I will be able to help you as a contributor or, perhaps, as a media-manager. Do not hesitate to keep in touch with me if you are interested in my honest willingness to help you. 

See you soon dude!