Thread: Improvements

I think you PM the mods. But I could be wrong…

Actually, there is an alert button ( User image ) on top of every post, so only click it if you think it's spammy or else emoji

So that's what that does… I'm fascinated by red buttons.emoji

Deleted user

This is not very big but I think the Plumber is from Novalis, because you first find him there trying to escape, meaning he didn't had a ship to go out of the planet (implying he lived there for his whole life) and he kinda looks like the president after all, only fater.

Speaking as a musician as well as a fan, I'm a little disappointed how narrow the scope of fan submissions are. I can't even find confirmation about uploading videos to this site. emoji I know there's the reason of not every person, let alone Ratchet and Clank fan, having musical talent, but I'm still sure I'm not the only member in my predicament of not being an artist or a writer.

Is there any chance you'd be willing to accept fan audio, lack of a better term, in the future?

Deleted user

Nice wallpaper arach emoji

Speaking as a musician as well as a fan, I'm a little disappointed how narrow the scope of fan submissions are. I can't even find confirmation about uploading videos to this site. emoji I know there's the reason of not every person, let alone Ratchet and Clank fan, having musical talent, but I'm still sure I'm not the only member in my predicament of not being an artist or a writer.

Is there any chance you'd be willing to accept fan audio, lack of a better term, in the future?

We simply can't manage to accept uploaded videos by community members, not enough storage for that. However, there is nothing to keep you from creating a new thread, dedicated to audio or video submissions emoji

Maybe you can at 'Share to Twitter' & 'Share to Facebook' on every blog post/Thread. Or make an fb/twitter app that if you publish a post, it automaticly post to fb/twitter!

And you really have to change the white messages between the titles…

User image

User image

Why? It's good for a laugh. Hahaha, just kidding.

I can't believe I never noticed that before…

User image

Why? It's good for a laugh. Hahaha, just kidding.

I can't believe I never noticed that before…

There are also no gamedisciptions… The English site is not complete… But RG said that they were working on a Ratchet Galaxy 3.0 so maybe they gonna fix and ad some things!

Yes, and it could be quite some time away too…

Yes, and it could be quite some time away too…

We will see but i hope that they gonna have some newer backgrounds…

Maybe give the R&C Movie its own section on the forums like the games have