Thread: Problems

Hum it's surely a codec problem. emoji Try to download VLC media player, it should work with any video ^^

I'm sorry, I should have been a little clearer. I am wanting to download the Crack in Time cutscenes here to use in an AMV. I downloaded the program you mentioned, but so far it only appears to be able to play the video files (Tried to use the converter, but it makes each file a .ps file that I can't use).

I didn't have this problem before when I downloaded your Tools of Destruction cutscenes from the French site. Now I can't even download any more of those. You mentioned something about it being a codec problem-does that mean mine is messed up somehow? Is there a way to fix it? Is there a specific codec I can download to fix this problem so that I can use the clips in Sony Vegas?

Deleted user

You need to download this codec package, known as 'ffdshow' I think you can download it here http://ffdshow-tryout.sourceforge.net/ and then all the cutscenes will play properly. After I did that, I was able to make music videos and things out of them easily emoji

It worked! Thank you so much Tara Cross! emoji

Deleted user

I have noticed other mistake. When you click on "Ratchet and Clank 3 Up your Arsenal" Worlds - there is mistake on Planet Zeldrin, you wrote ZdldrEn, there is E insteard I. Please could you fix it emoji

Use triangle and choose the "Enter adress" option that has just unveiled. Then type the site's adress and use the links available on the site to access the PS3 Themes Page. emoji

I use triangle, but Entry adress is not here. I need accurate informations.

You need to download this codec package, known as 'ffdshow' I think you can download it here http://ffdshow-tryout.sourceforge.net/ and then all the cutscenes will play properly. After I did that, I was able to make music videos and things out of them easily emoji

Your icon is good emoji

the help box that comes up when you hover over
"My Settings" in the "My Account" box is still in French.

Use triangle and choose the "Enter adress" option that has just unveiled. Then type the site's adress and use the links available on the site to access the PS3 Themes Page. emoji

I use triangle, but Entry adress is not here. I need accurate informations.

Deleted user

I have noticed other mistake. When you click on "Ratchet and Clank 3 Up your Arsenal" Worlds - there is mistake on Planet Zeldrin, you wrote ZeldrEn, there is E insteard I. Please could you fix it emoji

Deleted user

Poor Planet Zeldrin. It is totally igonored emoji

If you click on "FORUMS" and looks at the "LAST POST" on some topic (no click), there will be word PAR (username…emoji insteard BY.

Sorry emoji In french, it's Zeldren so we simply didn't change this emoji

Deleted user

I am sorry, but I means - change it in ENGLISH part of site. And I think, in English it is Zeldrin emoji

Well I fixed this problem I think emoji ^^