Thread: Introduce yourself

Welcome to the English Forums Energetik-Ratchet!

Don't worry, most characters you meet on the internet will probably refuse to show their faces. You are not in the minority.

Deleted user

Thank you emoji

Hi there, EnergetikRatchet. Yes, you're right, you can improve your English here. Just try learning from what people with better English write here (like the grammar). It's okay to make grammatical mistakes, since some of us weren't native English speakers. emoji

I think that I am the only American on this site.

I have to disagree with you Animovie Ratchet.

Yay! I'm not alone!

Well I am not a native English speaker either (though I can manage to give the impression that I am), and I think I am the only one from my country around here, too.
Somebody stand up and say you are Czech too…

Sorry pal, you can find Czech neighbours at best emoji

At least we have a fine selection of different continents on RG. Slowly but surely the world will be able to communicate in English! That reminds me… I often go to Belgium. Usually The French-speaking side. I needed some medicine, but they spoke neither Dutch nor English. My French is totally broken, so handsigns and pointing were our only means of cummunication. So weird. You're both humans from planet earth, yet you can't understand eachother…

Hi everyone ! I'm Ryno, I am 19 years old.

I'm french, I live in Lyon ! A great City !

I'm a student from University Lyon 2 !

What can i say ? I like Drawing, playing vidéos games, going out with my friends.

Hope i can enjoy myself with everyone, looks like there some french members as me =o)

I wanna to increase my english level by practising.

That's all =o)

PS : Is my english good ?

Your English is pretty good emoji And welcome emoji

Hey everylombax ! Let me introduce myself. emoji

I'm BlueLombaX, 20 years old, french member of Ratchet-Galaxy and writer in the team. Great fan of video games ( of course ! ) and my favorite series are Pokemon emoji and Ratchet & Clank ( of course ! again emoji )

I'm a great reader too.
- Fantasy : Harry Potter, Eragon…
- Mangas : One Piece, Dragon Ball…

I think that's all I can say about me, the rest is on my profile page. emoji In advance, excuse me if my English is bad, I "learnt" browsing Internet but I'm trying to improve it. Don't hesitate to notify to me my mistakes. emoji

Hey everylombax ! Let me introduce myself. emoji

I'm BlueLombaX, 20 years old, french member of Ratchet-Galaxy and writer in the team. Great fan of video games ( of course ! ) and my favorite series are Pokemon emoji and Ratchet & Clank ( of course ! again emoji )

I'm a great reader too.
- Fantasy : Harry Potter, Eragon…
- Mangas : One Piece, Dragon Ball…

I think that's all I can say about me, the rest is on my profile page. emoji In advance, excuse me if my English is bad, I "learnt" browsing Internet but I'm trying to improve it. Don't hesitate to notify to me my mistakes. emoji

Hello BlueLombaX, welcome to Ratchet Galaxy (English version) emoji !

I wish you a successful integration within our community. I hope that you will spend a good time here.

You have chosen (like other French people) a great way to improve your English expression. If necessary, we will notify to you your mistakes, but for the moment, your English is just good emoji.

Hello and welcome BlueLombaX emoji

Welcome to the English version, BlueLombaX. Spend a few days here and you'll write English like a pro.