Thread: Introduce yourself

Deleted user

yeah, it sometimes takes a while for art and fiction to be approved, fiction takes a little longer though emoji

Ah, alright, just want to make sure =3

Hi there everyone! I'm Shadow Puppet XD

I'm both a J&D and a R&C fan. R&C is a little more appealing to me though since it's more sci fi. I'm sad that I can't play the newer gems though. I absolutely love the way A Crack in Time looks though!

Welcome SwwetT. You're on the IG forums too aren't you? I never thought you were a famale though. Not that it matters!

lol Why does everyone think I'm a guy. I would think the fangirl talk would show otherwise emoji

But yeah, I'm Sweetteaholic on IG. And thanks guys =3

Deleted user
Hi there everyone! I'm Shadow Puppet XD

I'm both a J&D and a R&C fan. R&C is a little more appealing to me though since it's more sci fi. I'm sad that I can't play the newer gems though. I absolutely love the way A Crack in Time looks though!

Welcome along to Ratchet Galaxy ;D enjoy yer stay here!

So Tara, you're going to Germany for a holiday? I am too!

Deleted user

Yup, I'm leaving near the end of June. Which means I won't be here much during then (I'll still get to come on now and again though) I'm going for about 5 weeks.

I'm leaving at the beginning I'll be there for 6 weeks. We may be there in the same country in the same time.

Uhh, hi,
I seem to be Lombaxdude42. I'm not too keen on putting my personal information on the internet. But as everyone else has said some stuff; I'm Rupert, 14 years old, British and mad about Ratchet and Clank emoji

That's all I want to say if that's alright with everyone else. (I'm a bit shy emoji )

that's fine and welcome to ratchet galaxy rupert emoji

Deleted user
Uhh, hi,
I seem to be Lombaxdude42. I'm not too keen on putting my personal information on the internet. But as everyone else has said some stuff; I'm Rupert, 14 years old, British and mad about Ratchet and Clank emoji

That's all I want to say if that's alright with everyone else. (I'm a bit shy emoji )

Heh it's no problem, and welcome to Ratchet Galaxy anyhow emoji

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Hello everyone!I am Alexander and I'm only 11 emoji but still a HUGE fan of Ratchet and Clank!!I live in Houston,Texas emoji( and my life long dream is to make games (especially Ratchet and Clank)and create other things.Anyway,I've been a R&C fan since I was about 5.Ever since that day,I LOVED to play R&C!!Currently,I have played the first 5 games emoji and I am looking forward to the Future series!I don't know about you,but I love to listen to R&C music!! emoji I have listened to music from all the Ratchet and Clank games and they are all awesome!I don' have much to say,so give me yer loot!!!Just kidding!

Deleted user

Hello there and welcome aboard emoji heh, age doesn't matter when it comes to being a Ratchet fan so no worries emoji hope you enjoy your stay here too!